Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yah shweta shares gr8 chemistry with both cezzzane & ronit bt it's evident from yesterday's epiisode Hittu is not comfortable with shweta at all
i would like to see PM-prem,Pm-sneha sscenes rather than Pm shweta & PM sampada sceness
Bomjan.raj thumbnail
U are right sweety. Prerna suits only with Suzame. Thoush i feel Hiten is slightly better male actor than Sezame. Bajaj looks preety old to prerna. SEZAME IS PERFECT MATCH FOR PRERNA.
233283 thumbnail
I don't know if anyone of u remember but...Hiten and Shewta did play as a prospective couple in Kahi Kisi roz (few years back) for some episodes...It was in the beginning when the serial had just started but after a while their parts were just sidelined from the show as it started focusing on the main protagonist...Also that was the time when Kasauti zindagi ki and Kutumb had just started...and prolly shewta and Hiten needed to be present in these serials more and could not devote time to Kahi kisi Roz...anyway the point is...Hiten and Shewta have acted before as prospective couple...and it didn't look anything odd back then...so I am sure they can pull it off again...although I do agree that Hiten and Gauri are perfect together and same goes for Shewta and Ronit or Shewta and Cezanne...
andand thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ST-Hiten has gud chemistry.
I dont want Gauri.I hate her.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: andand

ST-Hiten has gud chemistry.
I dont want Gauri.I hate her.

same her i cant bear hiten with shewta i hate her soooooooo much.hiten looks good only and only with gauri.
season915 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adeela

same her i cant bear hiten with shewta i hate her soooooooo much.hiten looks good only and only with gauri.

I think andand is saying she hates Gauri and like Shweta-Hiten chemistry better.

I have never come across anyone who says this. Very weird 😕 par sabka apna apna opinion hota hai!

I prefer Shweta-Ronit but yeah, it is just a matter of time. They are both good actors and once our eyes get accustomed to seeing em together, we will be ok!

payel4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutumodi915

I think andand is saying she hates Gauri and like Shweta-Hiten chemistry better.

I have never come across anyone who says this. Very weird 😕 par sabka apna apna opinion hota hai!

I prefer Shweta-Ronit but yeah, it is just a matter of time. They are both good actors and once our eyes get accustomed to seeing em together, we will be ok!

exactly adeela was saying she love Gauri&Hiten & that's why she hats shweta!

madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
st hiten chem was soo boring todau. 😕
andand thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey i didnt say that i dont like Hiten-Gauri pair.They luk gud with each other. But i hate Gauri the most.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hiten is very good as a actor but his chemistry with prerna is Below 0 😆 i mean when prerna falls like she did with old anurag, and same scene she did with hiten, it looked so fake 😕 i am missing old anurag soooooo muchhhh 😭 bring old anurag or ronit As soon as possible hiten won't even look good with sam 🤢 oh God, ekta really has ruined KZK 😡