Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Saba666

You know what? You are a f**king Hypocrite. You talk about sharam??? Wow you are one to talk. Look at your nick name. John and Bipasha??? Is that Islamic? Dont give lectures on Islam if you dont follow Islam yourself. You have a double standard you bas***d. You think this is wrong yet you watch Indian movies? Now what kind of Islam is that. Why dont you first go and learn islam. Indian movies arent exactly Islamic. if you have so much sharam then dont watch Indian movies and especially of Bipasha Basu. I hate people like you. People like you have created a double standard in Pakistan. You cant say anything to anyone because you are a MOTHER f**kING HYPOCRITE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE.

Well, Saba, this isn't the way to talk to anyone, even online. The language you've used doesn't exactly show that you are THAT well-mannered. Anyways, I'm not judging you and simply hope that soon a moderator comes here and tells you off. Please behave yourself with your fellow-members. Johnandbipasha is not a hypocrite, and just to let you know, all of us here get along really well and we dun have these fights that you are about to create. Stop being mean to others and simply grow up. Who are you tell who deserves to die? What a shame...

srkangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok i would just like to say that these clothes are really realy nice but i would recommand or suggest to the desighner if he could increase the length of salwaar and from the neck of kammaeez so more women could wear those beautiful clothes without hesitation. 😳
Edited by srk_biggest_fan - 16 years ago
ajnabi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love her dresses...She look georgeous
fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
the third pic i absolutely adore the kameez but the pants, i would have preferred if it was a shalwar. or even the same pants but jus tad longer.
Saba666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Well, Saba, this isn't the way to talk to anyone, even online. The language you've used doesn't exactly show that you are THAT well-mannered. Anyways, I'm not judging you and simply hope that soon a moderator comes here and tells you off. Please behave yourself with your fellow-members. Johnandbipasha is not a hypocrite, and just to let you know, all of us here get along really well and we dun have these fights that you are about to create. Stop being mean to others and simply grow up. Who are you tell who deserves to die? What a shame...

Umm Excuse me either you cant read or you have serious comprehension deficiencies. I just exposed how JohnBipasha is a Hypocrite so you really cant say he/she is not with out a valid argument. People like you people have a habit of ragging on your own Pakistani celebrities without ever peeking under your own collars. I dont care if this is some utopian forum or you all get along incredibly nice. Hypocrisy is Hypocrisy and I will expose it to all lengths I can guarantee that. My growing up has nothing to do with any of this. Seems like you cant really think of anything so you have just decided to throw up what ever you can think of. There is a stage that a child passes though called Abstract Comprehension stage. Seems like you didnt pass through that. Other wise you would be able to separate Hypocrisy from reality. That is what the real shame is.
terepehloomein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she so pretty in these pix!

wow saba thats pretty harsh language for india-forums!!
but i agree with you on the hypocrisy thing 😊 😆
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saba666

Umm Excuse me either you cant read or you have serious comprehension deficiencies. I just exposed how JohnBipasha is a Hypocrite so you really cant say he/she is not with out a valid argument. People like you people have a habit of ragging on your own Pakistani celebrities without ever peeking under your own collars. I dont care if this is some utopian forum or you all get along incredibly nice. Hypocrisy is Hypocrisy and I will expose it to all lengths I can guarantee that. My growing up has nothing to do with any of this. Seems like you cant really think of anything so you have just decided to throw up what ever you can think of. There is a stage that a child passes though called Abstract Comprehension stage. Seems like you didnt pass through that. Other wise you would be able to separate Hypocrisy from reality. That is what the real shame is.

😆😆😆

I can only feel sorry for you... and say whatever sails your boat right, girl!
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alright, this is MORE THAN ENOUGH.

Can I make a simple request, again? Please do read the Code of COnduct of any new forum you visit and the rules in the forum, that would help you as a member and others too.

Lastly, this topic is to be closed now.

Any questions, drop me a PM

I-F Development Team