Amna Haq - Snow White Beauty ( PICTURES)

RedButterfLy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Word Count: 0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dua143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow she looks beautiful 😊
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah she look beautiful but look at her bare legs .see again ..i dont think there is any fashion designer in paksitan who cares about islam and what it allows ...maan ..whats happeening .b.are elgs we dont need to show them what are they palyign at ..and thsoe mdoels who wear them are stupid ..just shows what kidn of people they are!!! state!!! and then not just that look at her you cna see a bit of her boobs!!! omg !! si thats what gona happen now ...there will be a tiem wen pakistani women will be promting bras and under wear ...the way its going now ..have sharam!!!! /..hate her ..evn in dramas the actresses waer tops n wne they sit dwn u cn see there backs !!! ..state !!!!
Edited by johnandbipasha - 17 years ago
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

You're right, johnbipasha. But these people are all the same.

But the clothes are hell gorgeous, anyway... that one shalwar kameez, the third-last one, is hell gorgeous. Beauitful. The designer has done a great job.
Khobsurat_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG she is looking awesom,, and the clothes are making her more pretty. I love the clothes the designer has done a terrific job, just awesom 😃 😃
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: amy22

Thanks for sharing.

You're right, johnbipasha. But these people are all the same.

But the clothes are hell gorgeous, anyway... that one shalwar kameez, the third-last one, is hell gorgeous. Beauitful. The designer has done a great job.

yup amy22 i agree they are beautiful .!! but i personally think that ..there is a limit ..to wear skin show is involded but they are beautiful!

ajnabi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... they are really pretty... I love her dresses
Saba666 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

yeah she look beautiful but look at her bare legs .see again ..i dont think there is any fashion designer in paksitan who cares about islam and what it allows ...maan ..whats happeening .b.are elgs we dont need to show them what are they palyign at ..and thsoe mdoels who wear them are stupid ..just shows what kidn of people they are!!! state!!! and then not just that look at her you cna see a bit of her boobs!!! omg !! si thats what gona happen now ...there will be a tiem wen pakistani women will be promting bras and under wear ...the way its going now ..have sharam!!!! /..hate her ..evn in dramas the actresses waer tops n wne they sit dwn u cn see there backs !!! ..state !!!!

You know what? You are a f**king Hypocrite. You talk about sharam??? Wow you are one to talk. Look at your nick name. John and Bipasha??? Is that Islamic? Dont give lectures on Islam if you dont follow Islam yourself. You have a double standard you bas***d. You think this is wrong yet you watch Indian movies? Now what kind of Islam is that. Why dont you first go and learn islam. Indian movies arent exactly Islamic. if you have so much sharam then dont watch Indian movies and especially of Bipasha Basu. I hate people like you. People like you have created a double standard in Pakistan. You cant say anything to anyone because you are a MOTHER f**kING HYPOCRITE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE TO DIE.
ahada thumbnail
thanks for the pics they are vey beutiful. saba you are new to the forum. you are not allowed to use this kind of language here. i do agree with you that some give lectures to other about islam when they don't give a dam about islam. i have met alot of people like her, i just try to ignore.
fahimataq thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx she looks absoulutely gorgeous i luv the dresses. they r beautiful!