Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kush thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
how is it musharffs house?? what proof?? is there a pic beside the house with him??
befkhoof logh
Edited by love_kush - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

how is it musharffs house?? what proof?? is there a pic beside the house with him??
befkhoof logh[/QUOT

😆 😆 😆 seraf yehi kar sakti hoon mein to abb...😃

amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kush

its not even musharffs house..pakistan poor country..cant even afford houses

hey did you ever visit pakistan. i think not because even my house more beautiful than this house. they are some pakistani who can afford better house than this.

amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

HELLO PAKISTAN IS NOT DEVOLPED..IT IS STILL DEVELOPING..BUT UNLIKE INDIA ITS ALREADY DEVELOPED!

who said india is developed. india is still third world country where majority of people are poor than any other country in this world.

saleha thumbnail

Originally posted by: amara_ch

HELLO PAKISTAN IS NOT DEVOLPED..IT IS STILL DEVELOPING..BUT UNLIKE INDIA ITS ALREADY DEVELOPED!

who said india is developed. india is still third world country where majority of people are poor than any other country in this world.

r you kiddin me..pakistan isnt develop..lol now thats a joke..sweety just to let you know pakistan isnt poor as much as india is..india has alot of homless people and all..

pakistan doesnt have many homeles people and also indiaz population is more than pakistan so it has more poor people than pakistan...

and sweety talkin about houses..pakistan got gorgeous houses..i woud suggest you to go and visit islamabad, lahore, karachi, sailkot, etc cities..and then you'll see if we got niceass houses or not..

dont just assume shits!!!

saleha thumbnail

its not even musharffs house..pakistan poor country..cant even afford houses

this statement really shows how much you have the general knowledge about the world..

girl you really need to search be4 runnin your mouth cuz you cant go ahead and say what ever you want to unless you know for the fact its true..so babes just to let you know we can afford better houses than this house..and keep in mind..DONT RUN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ANYTHING!

take a look at these houses..these are pakistani houses..just to keep your mouth shut..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-yJwbGR2A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAgnJdNBL0c&mode=related& amp;search=

i hope en ko dekhne ke baad ab tum ye nah bol do...oh ye to hirithik, salman,saif, amir...etc ke houses hain..

Edited by saleha - 17 years ago
love_kush thumbnail
okay so wut pakistan has good houses....i was just joking around.yar.i just wanted proof..bcz im a pakistani also..but living in Dubai..soo just chill dude!
love_kush thumbnail
TOPIC CLOSED!
DO NOT REPLY!
Edited by love_kush - 17 years ago
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TOPIC CLOSED!
DO NOT REPLY!

😆😆😆 guys! seriously; get a life!
Edited by haseeb18oct - 17 years ago
saleha thumbnail

okay so wut pakistan has good houses....i was just joking around.yar.i just wanted proof..bcz im a pakistani also..but living in Dubai..soo just chill dude!

no offense but if you wanted some proof you shudve just asked for one instead of critcizin pakistan about its not being develope and etc..!