Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
u can 😆 u just need to go pakistan n do politics in there n when u get on the top , hahah u will get this house with lodz of "BUD-DUAYEIN" from poor ppl

so, i think , u need blessings not this sort of house n even if u do , may u go to JANAT" insh-allah 😃
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, aishya, you're right. I mean, this is a house in a country where there is poverty to no limits and people have to worry about every meal. I guess, the electricity bills and maids' money isn't paid from the president's salary, but from the poor people's money that they actually deserve for their hard work.
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is the Prime Ministers residence, the home for the ruler of Pakistan. It is currently unoccupied, as General Musharef prefers to live in his regular home. Perhaps this is a good indication of what kind of leader he is.
water11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well, in one post they old that this is Shahrukh Khan's house...not too sure which post is correct. lol
saba23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well this house is some famous person in america this house even shown in english movie...first someone said it was ash house now they saying it pakisatani pridesent house but is not true..
Miss_Norway thumbnail
Not sure what to say! on Another forum it says that its Abhisheik and Aishwariya's house! 😕 😕
alishahprincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_Norway

Not sure what to say! on Another forum it says that its Abhisheik and Aishwariya's house! 😕 😕

🤣 i hope so toooooooooooo this is cant parways what ever houseeeee

ropenzal10 thumbnail
i think itz a king's house...in some other forums, there r different things
amara_ch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wini

This is the Prime Ministers residence, the home for the ruler of Pakistan. It is currently unoccupied, as General Musharef prefers to live in his regular home. Perhaps this is a good indication of what kind of leader he is.

this is Pakistan Prime Ministers residence. i search on internet and i find that out. one more thing Shaukat Aziz should live there not General Musharef because Musharef should live in president house not in prime minister house.

marvish thumbnail
Well guyz i lived in Pak for 15 yrs and my mom was friends with Ghulam Ishaq Khan's daughter and i have visited President house and Prime minister house in Islamabad and it's none of them neither prime minister nor president house.
Besides in Bollywood session it says it's Shahrukh Khan's house and in another it says it's Ash n Abhi's so forget it yaar kisi ko nahin pata kis ka gher hai leekin hai bohat acha jis ka bhi ho that person really decorated it in style 😉