trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the scene from last week where Krishna and Karan have gone to see Shweta at her house and they overhear how Shweta and her boyfriend have set up Vedant and she plans to kill Veera if she gets in her way. Then Krishna wants to do something, but Karan shushes her and they start to run out the door. On her way out, Krishna gets clumsy and breaks a vase. It makes a crashing noise and Shweta hears it and comes out to see what it was. By this time, Krishna and Karan have escaped through the front door. Shweta sees the room and figures out who was there.

She tells her boyfriend "don't worry about it" and dramatic music plays in the background as the other two are running!

Rajkot hospital

Veer has come to the hospital to check on Chand, sees that Chand's intravenous line is dripping fluid and disconnected and chand's arm is bleeding, so he goes and reconnects it into her arm. Chand, with her eyes closed catches his hand and says, "I knew you would definitely come. I will hold your hand, don't ever let me go, never leave me, etc." then she opens her eyes, to see it's Veer not Mahindra and freaks out. She exclaims, "you! Why did you come, Veer? Veer, go from here? Nurse! Nurse!" She starts making a huge noise and then the nurses come and she tells them to make Veer leave. Then Veer quietly says "I will leave" and you can see the sadness on his face. He stands outside the hospital corridor and says to himself, "everything is because of me, what will I do? what will I do?" (I know Veer, I feel sorry for you)

satyug

Krishna goes home and sees Veera, tells her Vedant isn't guilty, that he was set up. Veera denies it, and says Vedant is a murderer. Krishna says no, it isn't true, and tries to convince her stubborn sister of the truth. She tells her about what she heard but Veera won't budge. Then finally Veera, wearing a bright yellow salwar and beaded yellow hoops, says, "ok I will go with you."

Shweta's house

Shweta is lying in bed, with a doctor standing over her telling stuff to her boyfriend. He says to the boyfriend that if you hadn't gotten here it would have been too late etc. Shweta has her wrist bandaged up and blood is soaking through it. So Krishna, Veera and Karan come through the door to confront her and she gets upset. She says to Krishna, "why did you come here? I told you that I didn't want to testify on the stand." she takes on a false scared voice. Her fiance tells Veera, that "your sister threatened shweta into testifying and she got scared." Krishna gets mad and says "this is all lies! they are lying!" Veera goes off, Krishna follows her saying "veera veera" and then Karan follows them.

After they leave the room, the boyfriend says, "thank God!" shweta sits up from the bed and her boyfriend says to her, "you're actually too much" in an admiring way. Shweta says to him, "I will do anything for property. Anything and everything!" she laughs.

satyug

Krishna goes after Veera and tells her everything she just heard was a lie, that Vedant is innocent and they know it. Veera says, "Vedant is a criminal, this is all a lie to get me to trust him." Krishna argues with her but she doesnt listen. Karan says to Krishna, "we have to do something."

Rajkot jail

Karan and Krishna go to visit Vedant in his cell. He looks tired but still hot. Karan says to him, "we need to say something to you. some of the answers are with you." Vedant says "I will do whatever it takes. But noone will listen to me, because I have no proof. Whatever proof is with Veera, and only she can say what it is." Then Krishna pulls out a sweater knit by Veera for Vedant, it is a woolen V-neck in cream cable knits. She tells Vedant, "this is your kasam. Hold onto it. Veera hand knit this for you, and this is your love." Vedant refuses the sweater, saying that "I would never make Veera's love into a lie, I am innocent." (I feel so sorry for him and am so mad at Veera!) Then Vedant goes into a flashback about his past in Abu Dhabi. He tells karan and Krishna, "I was never a killer, but in Veera's mind, I am." she thinks I destroyed her love. "I wanted to do something, become something in Abu Dhabi." But in life, situations happen that we don't expect. It flashes back to a hospital in AD.

Hospital Abu Dhabi

Vedant is lying in a hospital bed. The doctor, Doctor Bakshi says to him, "you have a brain tumor." Then Vedant panics and says "I don't want to die. If something happens to me, then Veera will die. Please Doctor Saab, do something." the doctor says "nothing will happen. Don't worry." Then he of course cured Vedant and later Vedant went to the doctor to thank him and stayed with him and his wife to recuperate from his surgery. Doctor Bakshi tells him that he can stay with them as long as he wishes. His wife also agrees with him. Vedant tells them, but what relationship do you have with me, you hardly know me. The wife says that we know you are an Indian and we have the relationship with you as Indians. Vedant says to them, "I don't want to impose upon you two. I will do whatever work you want." then Bakshi says, we don't need any work as such but we do need a driver. Vedant says, "I will become your driver." Then Vedant recollects the fateful night when he came in and saw the doctor shot and tried to save the doctor's wife from being killed as well, the bullets were flying and they both ran. He tried to ask the doctor who killed him but the guy died before he could finish his words. Flashback ends.

Krishna, hearing the words, says "I believe you Vedant." And Veera will too when she gets the truth of the matter. Karan agrees and says that Krishna is right.

Veera gets a phone call, she picks up the phone and the caller on the other end tells her she has an important fax from the Abu Dhabi police. She says "ok I will come right away and pick it up."

satyug

The next morning, Veera prays to the Goddess Durga. she asks Bapuji for his blessings to win the case. then Krishna comes in a red salwar and says, "Wait Bapuji." She tells Bapuji not to bless Veera. Then she goes to Veera, "Veera I said that today you are making the biggest mistake of your life." then Veera shoots back with, "Vedant isn't a mistake, he is a criminal." Krishna says no, Vedant is innocent etc etc. Veera gets annoyed and says "Enough has happened didi! Vedant tricked you into believing him. He is a criminal and I will prove it today in court." Krishna says, "this is a lie!" Everyone comes from upstairs to see what is happening and watches them argue. And keeps on arguing with her in a heated fashion. Veera argues back, determined to prove herself right that she knows Vedant is guilty. She knows the truth. Then finally the Krishna theme plays and Krishna says defiantly, "we will see what is the truth and what is lies." The camera shows the Krishna image. And then it freezes on the two sisters, Veera dressed in white lawyer's clothes and Krishna in her brilliant red salwar.

*I feel so bad for Vedant and Veer, especially because they rock the show. Does anyone know where Nirvaan has gone? Also cant wait for Vedant to go free, I know it will happen. I do not like Chand blaming Veer since I can't stand Mahindra and Veer was just helping her. Get a clue, Chand!*

episode highlights- It would have to be Vedant's flashback in his jail cell, also the fight between Veera and Krishna that concludes the episode. what an argument, the words fly between them! And go Krishna, standing up for Vedant and following her own instincts. She would make a good lawyer.

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks a lot for the update...am waiting for the next episode