Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Jaya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

Abhijeet said correct.... with that song sajna should come near u..... but u sang and we were thinking that u will call all news channels and beat ur sajnaπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 That was a real funny dialog.... The way that girl was shouting, anyone would get scared and run away πŸ˜†

Adorable_Ankita thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Abhijeet's comment was so funny...news channel to beat your sajna...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in amsvoi dere are less dose type of namuna's or dose tpe of naumuna's hav been rarely seen if u will tune to ii all singers are lyk dat onlyπŸ˜†
200467 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

she gt elmininated in ii3..
Lol..dono jage par uski vaat lag gayee πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

pupu123 thumbnail
This gal may not be good, but she has the will. She cleared both auditions of II3 and ASVOI. The moment she was fired from II3, she tried her luck in the other show. I appreciate her tries. Who knows, she might come back as a better singer next year.
*Jaya* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adorable_Ankita

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†in amsvoi dere are less dose type of namuna's or dose tpe of naumuna's hav been rarely seen if u will tune to ii all singers are lyk dat onlyπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know.... And in II some of those singers get selected to the next round also πŸ˜†... I dont know her name but there is this girl who says that she loves Anu Mallek πŸ˜† and then she says ki uska pyar bahut pure hai πŸ˜† I was shocked to see ki uska pyar usko next round me leke chala gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Jaya*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know.... And in II some of those singers get selected to the next round also πŸ˜†... I dont know her name but there is this girl who says that she loves Anu Mallek πŸ˜† and then she says ki uska pyar bahut pure hai πŸ˜† I was shocked to see ki uska pyar usko next round me leke chala gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya i am looking forward to her drama πŸ˜›πŸ˜† she was so genuinely obsessed with anuπŸ˜† thank goodness udit's meera bai did not get selected πŸ˜• warna hamara kya haal hotaπŸ˜›

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I seem to be the odd one out..but I actually loved her voice...It was different...It is tailormade for item numbers and folk songs...Her rendition of the song, that she chose to sing, may have not been perfect but her voice was actually very good. πŸ˜›
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Her voice is different and not suited for light romantic melody songs of bollywood....but definately suited for folk songs and item songs....She can be a good singer in that zoner if she takes some training for her signing....Her rendition of "sajnaji wari wari" was not upto the marks ( apart from voice ).
Edited by Nishita123 - 17 years ago