update 25th may

rakhi_uv thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

sry 4 the late update i thot ysh was goin to post!neways here it is.....

25th may

mannu cums to rockys place rocky asks y has cum so late at nite mannu says he wants to talk sumthin very important! bt coz of drugs effect mannu cant even stand properly....so rocky takes him in n makes him sit on the bed......mannu again says he wants to say sumthin very imp......he says i luv.......n saying tht much he faints! rocky wonders wat he wanted to say!

next morn rattu is sneaking inside his house n his dad catches him doin so!๐Ÿ˜† his dad says so raat ka bhula subeh ko ghar aa gaya๐Ÿ˜†(din he say it ulta? he modified it 4 rattu๐Ÿ˜†) he says u cant fool me......n jus bcoz i hav not agreed to giv u 5 lakh rps dusnt mean u can behave the way u want! n shouts at him bt cutely as usual๐Ÿ˜ณ.......rattu dusnt say word......finally wen his mom cums ther.... rattu tells her loudly tht today he will b goin 4 the music comp to support his frnds n he cant say wen he will b home! tht was indirectly meant 4 his dad to hear๐Ÿ˜‰ n leaves....(cummon rattu beta how many days ur gonna b katti wid ur poor daddy๐Ÿ˜ณ)

mannu wakes up n gets shocked to find himself at rockys house!he dusnt remember nething from last nite!rocky cums n he aks him how did i cum here? he says i wasnt in my senses last nite! did i say sumthin to u......rocky says yes u did say sumthin.......rockys says u said i luv......music! mannu is relieved to knw he din talk nething rubbish !....he says ya dude music is in my blood n blah blah๐Ÿ˜†.....rocky says fine bt now we shud reherse coz today is our final competion!

at a shop tp is buying a band(obv 4 rocky๐Ÿ˜ณ) the same kind she gav him last time......even amrita is ther in another shop next to wher tp is......tp sees her n shouts tum yaha bhi! amrita very sweetly says hi tp n cums near her.....she sees a band in her hand! she says its very nice.....tp asks wat ru doin here......i guess she was buying a card 4 rocky(dun remember๐Ÿ˜•) tp asks her who do u think will win this comp? amrita says i cant say tht now.....it depends on todays performance....the most talented one wud in! tp givs her a fake smile ๐Ÿ˜‰ n leaves!

mannu n rocky r rehersing......n rocky makes a new song.....mannu also likes it very much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rocky mannu cum together 4 the competion! they both r getting ready in the green room......wen the rest of the gang matlab tp rattu n tagalong cheeka๐Ÿคข enter! they all wish them both n then rattu asks wat songs ru both singing today? b4 rocky says nething......mannu says im singing dard bhi tu dava bhi tu (its the song which rocky composed while rehersing) rocky is shocked.....he says bt tht is my song.....mannu says so wat? ru scared tht if i sing ur song i mite win! he says now its goin to b fair competion both best frnds singing the same song๐Ÿ˜•......all r shocked.....jus wen they announce mannus name on stage......so he goes.....rocky is very upset so is every1 else! mannu goes to the stage n says his todays performance is dedicated to his dad whos no more.......n he sings rockys song.......the crowd n judges like it very much! he finally completes the song n now its its rockys turn ......tp cheers up rocky saying he dusnt hav to b upset.......his performance wud b chakde fatte hate katte rocking!(awww cho chweet๐Ÿ˜ณ) n then she givs him tht lucky charm ka band......n finally rocky feels better!!๐Ÿ˜› rattu also wishes him n then he leaves to go on stage.....on the way he meets mannu! mannu also wishes him luck bt rocky ignores him........then mannu goes to the green room bt no1 talks to him!

rocky goes on stage n he too sings the same song! all the judges r shocked tht he too is singing the same song! bt later every1 likes it......esp amrita!๐Ÿ˜‰ the song ends n rocky goes bakk to his frnds.....everybody runs to him n tell him he was gr8 n all ! mannu feels very bad tht no1 said a word to him after his performance bt all r praising rocky

the judges discuss n finally amrita is on stage wid rocky n mannu to announce the results.......she says today it was very tuff to choose btwn them both coz both were superb.....bt still we must hav a winner so the winner is......after much drama n suspense๐Ÿ˜‰......obviously rocky is the winner! mannu feels bad n leaves frm ther!......rattu n tp becum very happy esp tp๐Ÿ˜ณ........amrita congratulates rocky on the stage n hugs him.....seeing them hug tp gets j.......rattu realises this......so to divert her attention he says.....mujhe nahi pata tha iss comp mein itne perks milte hain! i too wud hav sung tht song which is always played in ur dhaba.......tutak tutak tutak tutiya hai jamalo๐Ÿ˜†......(the way he sung n danced was shoooo cuteโ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ)......he says after tht i too wud hav got many hugs frm gals like rocky! ๐Ÿ˜‰ tps cums back to normal......n they both go on the stage to wish rocky! amrita says to tp i had told u na the most talented one wud win! bt tp says no rocky won coz of my lucky charm๐Ÿ˜ณ.......amrita smiles at her innocense n leaves! tp n rattu congratulate him n ask 4 a party! they suddenly realise mannu is missing......n then mannus sad  face is shown n the epi ends!

tada๐Ÿ˜ณ

the regular updaters better get back to ur work soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by rakhi_uv - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thxa lot for d awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee update! ๐Ÿ‘ u rock ๐Ÿ‘
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rakhu nice update i realy think u shld becme the permanent updator waisebhi kuch to constructive kaam karegi is bahane ๐Ÿ˜›
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update as usual rakhi ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณ and thanks for it... mannu was just mean but neways glad rocky won ๐Ÿ˜‰ after all her had tp's lucky charm ๐Ÿ˜† and really waiting to see the dance tht u r saying rattu did on that tunak tunak ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ Luvly update rakhi...keep me updating four like this๐Ÿ˜‰
oppela thumbnail
gr888 update
๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
hey i thought i said i can update only after 30th ๐Ÿ˜ณ
choleeee ๐Ÿ˜ณ
waise luv ur update ๐Ÿ˜ณ
u rock girl ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dunt wry ill relieve u on fridays nd other weekdays till scul starts ๐Ÿ˜› nd after dat my update will cum only nxt day evenings ๐Ÿ˜† if ppl r ok with tht ๐Ÿค—

neways ๐Ÿ˜›
ill go and pot this in the archive ๐Ÿ˜†
luv
โค๏ธYshโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 17 years ago