trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the scene in the courtroom where Veera has just interrupted court while it is in session, saying she will argue for the prosecution. The Judge agrees and says that "the court will start." then Veera requests the judge for some time to study the details of the case because she is not fully briefed on them. the Judge grants her request and says that the court is adjourned until tomorrow. Mr. shastri goes up to Vedant in the witness box and says that "you don't worry, I will win this case." He assumes that because Veera is a novice lawyer that she wontt be able to beat him. Vedant is wearing a royal blue dress shirt and slacks and looks amazing. (Well, for someone who is on trial for murder.)

Rajkot hospital

Chand shows up and tells the receptionist, "I have an appointment, I am here for an abortion." she remembers Mahindra's words from the previous night, "why should I give this child a name when I have no relationship to it, why should I take on the shame when I am not the father etc" and feels stressed. She feels the child is at fault. Veer sees her sitting lost in thought. He says "chand?" then Chand touches her head, feels faint and then collapses onto the floor. Then suddenly she is surrounded by hospital staff, nurses and orderlies and the doctor who says, "quick get her to the emergency room", so they put her onto a stretcher and carry her out of the lobby. The doctor asks Veer who he is, is he the baby's father and he says no, he is just a friend of Chand's. Then she asks him to come.

Rajkot courthouse

Vedant goes off with the guards back to his cell. Outside the courthouse, he sees Veera and calls her name, and she turns around. He says "Veera, I didn't kill anyone, try to understand me." Veera says to him defiantly, "I don't need to understand anything, I already know. We have only one relationship now, lawyer and criminal. I will prove your guilt and make sure you get punished for your crime. This is my promise to you." Vedant looks crushed by her words.

Rajkot hospital

the doctor again asks Veer if he is the father and he says no. Then she asks him to call Chand's husband and tells him that it's urgent that the child could miscarry. Veer tries him twice on his cell phone but each time he gets a message that the phone is turned off. (what i want to know is how he would know Mahindra's phone number?) Anyway, then he hangs up and just gets annoyed that the phone is off.

satyug

Krishna wears a green salwar and sits on a swing downstairs lost in thought. Karan goes to her and sits next to her. He says, "So you're sitting here." He calls her, "Krishna." but no response. then again, Krishna. And a third time, until she looks up and says huh. He asks her "what happened?" she doesn't say anything. then, I don't like anything. I feel like something wrong happened and I can't do anything about it. Her eyelash falls on her face and Karan takes it and tells her to close her eyes and make a wish on it. Krishna laughs but then he asks her to do it, that it will come true and so she closes her eyes and blows on it and wishes. It is on her hand, which he holds with his. Then he is holding her hand and Krishna smiles and asks him to let go of her hand. and so the love story blooms.

Ashmita's house

The sister-in-law of Vedant walks around her house and tells Veera of all the things Vedant has done. She says that he killed her sister for wealth and that they had their lives together all planned out. Veera writes all of this down, and thinks to herself how ashamed she is that she fell in love with him and how ashamed she planned to spend the rest of her life with him.

Chand and Mahindra's place

Kiran is in her room with a servant and she refuses to eat her food. the servant says that she didn't eat the day before and she should eat now. then Mahindra gets mad at her and shouts, "If you're not going to eat until Chand feeds you, then you're going to be hungry." Kiran replies that "Mama isn't home. she left yesterday." Mahindra shocked at this asks if she spoke with her and Kiran says no. then Mahindra gets a call on his cell from the hospital and they ask him to please come quickly. So he says he is leaving right away.

Rajkot courthouse

The lawyer for the defense makes his opening argument, Mr. Shastri. Then Veera makes her argument for the prosecution. She says that she has no eyewitness but she has two witnesses from the defendant's past who can attest to his bad character. First she has a man named Mr. Mehra take the stand who identifies him as Vedant not Abhijeet Sharma and that he worked once for the underworld, and shows proof of his involvement in illegal activities. she says that Vedant had the dream of being rich and that is why he went down this path. (what a liar, she knows he only did it because he was helping her!) then she puts on the stand Inspector Singh and a fingerprint expert to testify against him and his past actions. the inspector said that Vedant was familiar to them as he was walys getting into fights with people. the judge, hearing all of the evidence, orders the court adjourned. Veera goes up to Vedant, still looking hoxy, and says that "God has given you some time. If it were up to me, i would have finished you off today itself! But in this time, a lot can happen." she walks off. How sad that her judgment is clouded by her pain at being dumped.

Rajkot hospital

Chand is lying motionless in the bed, talking to herself, that she doesn't want this child, this child, and tosses and turns. then she wakes up and sees the child's sonogram on the machine and it moves her. she smiles and the doctor says, "yes you can see your child." Chand says, "this child, mine?" she is awestruck. Mahindra comes in, sees the sonogram and is happy. then Veer shows up in the room and the mood changes. Mahindra tells him, "so you've come here first. Meaning why are you here first? your family is complete right? Happy family!!" Veer tries to reason with him and says, "Mahindraji, I came here to donate blood and Chand came here first. the doctor asked me to get her some medicines" and he shows him the paper bag with the medicines in it. But Mahindra blows his top and says, "I just see that you came first. If someone needs to leave, it's me." And he storms out. Veer tries to stop him, saying "Mahindraji" but he just yells "Quiet!" and goes. (does he not know he is in a hospital? what a fool.)

satyug

Krishna says to Veera that she doesn't think what is happening is the truth. that Veera should try to understand the whole story. Veera is this scene is wearing a bright pink salwar with black dupatta and looks nice. But veera is sure of herself and says, "Didi I understand already." then the scene switches to a couple toasting with wine glasses. they exclaim, "Cheers!" and clink their glasses and drink. It is Sweta and her boyfriend. the boyfriend says "today Abhijeet Sharma is trapped." Ashmita says mockingly, "Veera chandrana, what a jhansi ki rani. Only between the two of us is the secret that we killed his wife. the poor girl, alone in all of this." then the couple say, "cheers to Vedant's death! Mission accomplished!" They toast again. Ashmita says that "we will become rich after all of this!" the scene goes back to the satyug where Veera and Krishna are still talking and it freezes on Krishna's face. She knows that something is not right but can't quite figure out what it is. and she is also falling for Karan as we can all see, he even calls Nutan Mom now! It won't be long before he calls Neelkanth Dad.

Episode highlights: Definitely Veer going to the hospital when Chand was there and confronting Mahindra unintentionally when he arrives. Also, the moment between Karan and Krishna when he has her wishing on an eyelash, it endears him to us and to her I think.

*At this point, I am getting so tired of Mahindra's huge ego and think he needs to be punished. I think Chand needs a break from him, I know I do! i feel sorry for Veer. Also I feel sorry for Vedant, who looked so hoxy today. FYI Gaurav's Love will cover the update for tomorrow, Wednesday May 23rd. Thanks Rach!*

Edited by trina1 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnakyou so much for the update. 👏 👏
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the wonderful update,i hope soemone tells veera the truth about vedant..