Signatures & Avatar Limitations.

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
  1. Signatures

1. Signatures may contain up to three lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 600px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or possibly one image (read farther for specifics), valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 150px high, 500px wide and 50KB in size. Signatures containing an image of 60px high or less may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 15px high or less may include two lines of small size text. A maximum of 1 link is allowed to Newbies, Groupie and Senior Members. 2 Links is allowed to Goldie & IF-Dazzler.
    2. Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, warez, emoticons, etc.
    3. Links are permitted in signatures. Such links may be made to non-India Forums material, non-profit ventures, etc. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites, YahooGroups and competitors site may be subject to removal. Link removal is at the soul discretion of our Moderating & Support Team.
    4. Users abusing these rules will be warned and may be banned if they do not adhere to the rule.

2. Avatars

1. Users are permitted to utilise a gallery avatar or to upload one of their own. User defined avatars are to be no larger than 96 pixels by 96 pixels, contain no image which attempts to portray the user as having an official status here (e.g. mimiking ranks or copying avatars of team members), and may not exceed 50KB in filesize.
    2. Avatars are subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, etc.
    3. Users abusing these rules will be warned and/or may lose their avatar privileges.
Edited by sunny - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beauty_angel thumbnail

thank you sunny thanks for the info now i know just what to do!

thanks alot

AqsaXXXX

Take care evry1

'_'

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sunny...
Can u plz tell me how to put a pic in the signature???
Thanks again!!😃😃
Anoli thumbnail

thnx sunny!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx for letting us know about it sunny
simi1295 thumbnail
hey thnx for telln everyone that..somtimes ppl go to far.. thnx
-Zeustina- thumbnail
50 kb? but why for me it says not more than 40 kb? 😭
-Zeustina- thumbnail
its very unfair.. i see many ppl having avatars like 468 kb or more.. how come i cant have that big.. for me it says limited size is 40kb.. why 😭 plz i need a reply asap
i want to know why u said its
and may not exceed 50KB in filesize.
but i cant even go more than 40 kb and when i check everyones avatar its so damn huge.. so its unfair for me
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetviolet

its very unfair.. i see many ppl having avatars like 468 kb or more.. how come i cant have that big.. for me it says limited size is 40kb.. why 😭 plz i need a reply asap
i want to know why u said its
and may not exceed 50KB in filesize.
but i cant even go more than 40 kb and when i check everyones avatar its so damn huge.. so its unfair for me

Thats When you use Http Avatar upload.

Pc to If is 40 KB only.
-Zeustina- thumbnail
now i get it sunny
thanks 😊