trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago
What do people think about Parth coming back? I never believed he was dead, but since the show is going off air it is possible that Gautam knew this and opted out early since he has two other shows that are successful, one of them with him in the central role. Even though it's ending soon I want Parth back!! 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think he is coming back since the show is going to end i think krishna will be paired white karan -- i hope they will reveal what really happend to parth
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

i dont think he is coming back since the show is going to end i think krishna will be paired white karan -- i hope they will reveal what really happend to parth

But what if they supposedly paired her off with Karan and Parth comes back from wherever he is. I want my Krishna-Parth jodi back. I would hate to think they really killed him off, heaven forbid! And I don't even watch the other shows as they don't do him justice really.

I mean the whole year they set up this jodi only to break it numerous times and now she is going with Karan, it doesn't feel right to me. 😕

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wait the show is going to end.
i just started watching this show from the beginng and now the're ending it in less then a yearr
thaats soo sad N STUDPID
n parth is dead 😭
i wanted parth and krishana jodi all the way,,
😭 😭 😭
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i tooo want my parth bak 😭 😭 😭 as much as i love the new and improved karan-krishna relationship i still love the parth-krishna relationship, i hope Gautam did not opt out bcuz of the show ending 😭 😭 n i hope parth isn't really dead.... 😭
Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey he will be back as his death has not been explained i feel karen as something to do with it!! 😕
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really hope that he comes back yaar.. his death was so sudden and unexplained, at least for the story sake gautam should come back :( btw he's only in one other serial lucky right? which other show were you talking abt?
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: srkfan89

i really hope that he comes back yaar.. his death was so sudden and unexplained, at least for the story sake gautam should come back :( btw he's only in one other serial lucky right? which other show were you talking abt?

I believe he was also in Baa Bahoo aur Baby.

Rinkalp90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catwoman

hey he will be back as his death has not been explained i feel karen as something to do with it!! 😕

thats wat i am thinking..
its has defenetly something to do with KARAN. c
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina1

I believe he was also in Baa Bahoo aur Baby.

haha yeah but he vanished from there too apparently ;p