MOTW: Member of the Week

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guyss...we had a great great week with shriya!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ And am sure you loved all her crushes!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now we have a new MOTW this week....

Who is it....this week......u see am back to scratching my chin......

Well....it's the gal who shares her name with the creator of Remix....the gal who loves the 2nd serial of the actress who plays our one n only...TP!

She is.........

shrishti bhutani

Congo shrishti and guyz...grill her all you can!!!!! Make me proud by torturing her!☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakhi_uv thumbnail
congo srishti πŸ˜ƒ ....wat do i ask u....bt i want to tell u sumthin.....tht im very j of u....u knw y......u get to see ur fav jodi on tv again wid 4 n i dunno wen i wud get to see my fav jodi raj-priya together again 😭 neways....

1.so how dus it feel to see ur fav couple again 😳

2.adi-chandini or rocky-tp

more qts wud cum up soon πŸ˜›
divingdolphin21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congo shrishti πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ will be grilling u in sum time πŸ˜ƒ
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo shrishti πŸ˜ƒ and yaa you are damm lucky re that u getting to see your fvt couple wish remix handt ended just like that 😭 i miss ashi yuvi....neways here you go......

mansi n chandi or mansi in tp
india calling or four
describe the sceen wen tp wld confess her love for rocky
RTAY thumbnail
congrats shrishti..let me see wat shud i ask u...
vipul as rocky or adi?
dadaji as mannu's dadaji or adi's dada[india calling]?
mansi in india calling or in four?
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg this is a surprise really πŸ˜›
i mean what to say yaar by seeing the topic i was like lets see whos the motw main to hogi nahi and then u geta bigg big surprise 😊
thx for making me the motw!

will be answering all ur questions one by one in few minutes 😊

Originally posted by: divingdolphin13

congo shrishti πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ will be grilling u in sum time πŸ˜ƒ

thx yaar😊

Originally posted by: rakhi_uv

congo srishti πŸ˜ƒ ....wat do i ask u....bt i want to tell u sumthin.....tht im very j of u....u knw y......u get to see ur fav jodi on tv again wid 4 n i dunno wen i wud get to see my fav jodi raj-priya together again 😭 neways.... thx rakhi ur wish will be surily fulfilled raj-priya will surily soon get together on screen as a couple

1.so how dus it feel to see ur fav couple again 😳 gr8888888888888 no words to xpress that when i read the first article about four and came to know that vipul-manasi will be in it then it was like awwwwww sooooooooo  cuteeeeeeeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

2.adi-chandini or rocky-tp
adi-chandni u know that first impact is first impact i will say that even rocky-tp cant take place of adi-chandni ever😳
more qts wud cum up soon πŸ˜› will wait for themπŸ˜›

kudi420 thumbnail
congo shristi πŸ‘ ......wait for my questions i will ask u soon

Originally posted by: smritisashi

congo shrishti πŸ˜ƒ and yaa you are damm lucky re that u getting to see your fvt couple wish remix handt ended just like that 😭 i miss ashi yuvi....neways here you go......
hey dun get upset yaar ur fav couple will surily come onscreen sooooooon 😊
mansi n chandi or mansi in tp well i m confused if u go luk wise then tp and if character wise then chandni i mean adi-tp will sound strangeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
india calling or four as i said earlier that first impact is first impact india calling for sureπŸ‘
describe the sceen wen tp wld confess her love for rocky

this is really difficult...............so it will be like tp will say ....rocky i m more knowledgeble then amrita i have ratofy this whole gk book πŸ˜†rattu has helped me a lot in doing sooo hesa gr8 friend😊 but u r more then a pal main tumse chak de fatte hatte khatte pyar karti hu!

i love u😳