Wed May 16th- Krishna embraces Karan

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the family in the satyug where they have broken down the door and are inside the burning room. Veera is in a corner, lying unconscious next to the wall. Everyone just stands and watches, while Karan rushes over in his white kurta and jeans and picks up Veera and carries her over to the other side of the room. (meanwhile noone bothers to put out the flames!) Then they try to revive Veera, and splash her face with water, and finally she responds. Krishna questions her about the fire and she says that she wanted to burn all of the evidence of her past. The letters she wrote to Vedant lie in a pile on the floor, still burning. The crisis over, everyone goes back to bed, except for Krishna, who throws herself against a pillar and cries. Karan is standing nearby. She is exhausted from the night's events, and basically everyone leaning on her. (I mean, come on the girl just lost her fiance, how quickly everyone has forgotten) So Karan consoles her. He tells her, he doesn't want to see tears from her eyes, he wants a smile on her face. He says emphatically, "you've got to be proud of her Krishna!" and that she has you for support. then Krishna is overcome with emotion and stress, and she kind of embraces Karan. then she suddenly realizes what she has done and jumps back. she looks at him, and he looks oddly at her. It is a tense moment. (Also because the distance between them gets smaller and smaller every day. As Krishna is the glue that holds her family together, so Karan has become the glue that holds her together also. and they both know it.) Of course Karan looks seriously cute in this scene, even in his nightclothes.

the next morning, Krishna is sleeping and someone places a cup of tea next to her. she wakes up, and sees the tea and that Veera has brought it. She asks, "Arre, Veera why did you bring chai." Veera says that Krishna always brings it so now she is bringing it. It is as if the fire was a catharsis from what she had with Vedant. Veera tells Krishna, that "everyone has to start a new life." "You know what my problem is, that we expect something from others, and when we don't get it, our heart gets broken." she says how that day taught me a lesson, and my whole life is ahead of me. Our mind belongs to us, and we cannot give power to others, we must keep it ourselves. (very smart this Veera!)

chand and mahindra's place

Kiran is leaving for school. she goes into the living room, looks at chand holding her lunchbox and just walks away. she assumes that Chand is just going to yell at her. Then Chand feels bad and tries to go after her, saying "Kiran take your lunchbox", Kiran... but Mahindra comes over and says "Chand!" and takes the box from her and gives it to Kiran himself. chand looks at Mahindra and he looks away. chand gets upset and says, "Enough! A lot has happened, I don't want this nonsense anymore. I know you're angry at me, but why are you giving Kiran so much pain? And I am a mother also, you are giving my unborn child pain. Can't you understand?" Mahindra coldly says, "the child isn't mine, why would I understand?" she tells him he is like a stone, unfeeling for everyone. and Mahindra just shoots back at her, oblivious of how she feels.

satyug

Veera comes down from the second floor, dressed in a colorful salwar suit. Nutan says "where are you going child?" Veera touches Neelkanth's feet and says, "Ma, Bapuji, I forgot my job, I want to become something." Nutan smiles at hearing this. Veera says, "I want to make my dream happen." Neelkanth blesses her and Nutan says that "God will make your dream happen." She says one minute, and then feeds Veera a spoon of milk as prasad. Then sitting at the table, Krishna looks at Karan and says "cant you help Veera Karan?" Karan replies, "I can, but I won't." He explains to her that Veera should be able to help herself. "I am a self-made man." I think only Veera can fix her own life. People have to make their own lives happen, and become independent. that is my philosophy. He tells that to Neelkanth, who says, "Wow, your values are good. ever since you came into this house, it is like having another son!" (yeah this is the guy who kidnapped Krishna before, how things change)

upstairs, Veera writes a letter to a gentleman named Mr. Shastri in her room, inquiring about an interview. the next morning she goes to his office. she wishes him a good morning. Then he asks her, "why do you want this job?" Then Veera goes into a whole speech about how he is a very big lawyer, she admires him, and she wants to learn everything from him. Then he asks for her resume. she gives it to him, he reads it and says harshly, "this resume lists only your education, no experience. I am not running a school, I can't hire you without experience. Please go." then Veera tries to reason with him, that how can she get experience without first being hired? she asks him again for work. He refuses and sends her away, then throws her resume into the wastebasket.

satyug

Jati bua, dressed in a sea green sari and pink necklace, says sarcastically that why should Veera go into all of this, that she should marry. then Veera retorts, "you don't need to think of me Jati bua." Jati bua, displeased to hear this, says, "you're a burden." Then Veera says back, that "everyone in this house knows who the burden is. If I am a burden, then let Bapuji decide that for himself." Otherwise, it doesn't concern you. she lets her have it. then Neelkanth comes and says gently, "why are you talking like this? Every girl has to marry someday." Veera agrees, saying "yes every girl must marry, but not now." she goes off. Jati Bua says, "See!" Krishna tells Bua to "leave her alone." and tells her off for bullying Veera.

Veera is upstairs crying on her bed, and Krishna consoles her. She says to her, "you know Bua says it for the sake of saying it. don't mind her." Veera says that it didn't work out, so what if Bua's words came true? Krishna tells her that "your dream has to come true. Just because you got turned down the first time, don't give up."

lawyer's office

Mr. shastri is sitting behind his desk talking to a bunch of his associates. He says that if he can't solve this issue that he loses this case, and he can't do that. They have no alternative. then Veera listens from the door, and offers him a solution. then the lawyer listens to her and impressed, offers her a job. He tells her the requirements.

satyug

The next morning Veera comes down dressed in a lawyer's garb and takes Nutan and Neelaknth's blessings. Neelkanth says to her, "my blessings are always with you." Veera says that "if I win this case, I will make junior lawyer." She then leaves for the office.

lawyer's office

Veera walks in and wishes her boss good morning. He tells her, "you're on time." "That is good." Then he briefs her on the case. He says, "come, meet the client." He takes her to a room, where a man stands with his back to them. He says to Veera, "meet my client, Abhijeet sharma." Then of course the man turns around and it's Vedant! He looks at Veera, who drops her file on the ground. The camera freezes on her face.

I am just so bored with this chand and mahindra storyline. they never went back to Veer at all, are we supposed to assume he left town after his trial? Also, Karan and Krishna are getting close to more than just friendship. In the meantime, Nirvaan has vanished.

Tune in next week to find out what happens next with Veera and Vedant, Karan and Krishna, and Nishant and Sanwari, on Paraya dhan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the gr8 update. 👏
Me also getting bored of chand-mahindra's storyline, but loving veera-vedant's storyline. 😳 😳 😃
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update
i really hoped that they would show any clue of what happend to parth was a plan of someone maybe next week

mahinder really needs to get his act back together he is a hyporctite

really glad that veera is moving one maybe next week we will get to see why vedant is acting the way he does
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they are really stretching the chand thing na? where is parth!! can they even show a glimpse of him :(
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I know, even I long for a glimpse of Parth you have no idea! 😕 😭
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i hate hhate hate mahendra 😡 cant he see beyond his ego!!!! cnt he see hw much hes hurting his daughter n if she finds out the truth she will hate him!!!!! ugh the idiot!!! anywaysss vedant 😡 u jerk!!!! hw cud u!!!! glad veeras srting her life out now.......ugh hw i miss veer, parth n nishant 😭
srkfan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i noeeee omg i only started watching paraya dhan cuz of parth, and when i finally caught up with the serial, he died in the very next episode! 😭 😭
sopna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 thanks for great update
By the way do you know what was the problem in that case , did they tell or unknow