Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
omg that was freaking awesome!!! totally loved the last two parts!! continue soon! love the concept!
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow they kissed.....i knew their would be something going on in the bathroom........well angad is also attracted to kripa.....well continue soon can't wait 2 read more......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make it longer ........i am dying 2 read it.........awesome part sorry i meant parts lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...... πŸ‘
ishu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Woww So HOTTT! He kissed her! 😳 😳
Professor and student---isnt that like illegal? 😳 πŸ˜†
Hailaa he asked her to stay back after class and do the business paper----God knows what he will do now? Probably nothing as its inside a classroom and hes her teacher there... πŸ˜‰
But outside hes not her teacher sooooo.... πŸ˜‰
I hope Angad is her new neighbour---that will spice up things even more! 😳 😳

Plzzz continue soon with longer parts if possible! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pallavi

hehe. i think the student-teacher thingy is illegal. πŸ˜†

wow. angad's 22 and kripa's 19....and thier kissing..hmmm...πŸ˜›

wonderful. conitnue soon.

Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg that was just an awsome part....hehehe your parts always leave me all giggly and stuff but this is a good thing in a way...now Kripa will have to stay after class with angad...alone πŸ˜‰ hehehe just the thought of it makes me all giggly, please continue soon i just love this fan fic and i love it even more becuase you like continue really soon all the time and we dont have to wait on you a long time or any thing....I just wonder what will happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!continue soon you are a great writer!!!!!!!! 😊
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rejected

omg that was just an awsome part....hehehe your parts always leave me all giggly and stuff but this is a good thing in a way...now Kripa will have to stay after class with angad...alone πŸ˜‰ hehehe just the thought of it makes me all giggly, please continue soon i just love this fan fic and i love it even more becuase you like continue really soon all the time and we dont have to wait on you a long time or any thing....I just wonder what will happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!continue soon you are a great writer!!!!!!!! 😊

aww thanks😊😳...i'm glad you like it ....posting next part its kinda short but if i have time i'll post another part up after in awhileπŸ˜ƒ

hey thank you all for your comments, luv reading them all πŸ˜› 😊 well i'm posting the next part and maybe another one after if i get time . hope you like πŸ˜ƒ
Part 10

She reached home and was about to take a shower when her phone started to ring.

K- hello?

Aa- hey kripa its me Aaliya

K- oh hey wassup??

Aa- nuthin much just wondering lets go shopping for our dresses for the dance and you outfit for the talent show.

K (thinking) – hmm it will take my mind of him…what she didn't know was this was impossible

K- yea sure what time you wanna meet?

Aa- how about half an hour at my house so lets say 3:30??

K- yeah alright I'll cya then bye

Aa- bye

She puts the phone down and heads into the bathroom. After 10 mins she comes out in a denim skirt , a yellow tank top, she wears yellow earring to match her top, she applies her make up, curls her hair and grabs her jacket and leaves for Aaliya's place

She arrives at Aaliya's place and they both leave for the mall.

When they reach there they decided to get Kripa's costume first. After choosing out of many choices kripa finally gets her costume.

Aa- hey I'm hungry lets go eat and then we can go and choose our dresses

K- yeah okay lets go

So they both get food and sit down.

Aa- how come you left early yesterday

K- oh ummm I was umm really tired

Aa- oh okay well you should have seen Prof. Angad , there were girls all around him wanting to dance with him , poor thing they were all dancing so close to him I really felt sorry

Kripa who just had taken a bite out of her burger chokes hearing this

K- *cough* *cough*

Aa- kripa you alright

K- uuh yeah just went wrong way down

Aa- ( jokingly) – lol you either choke or spit out juice when I mention Angad's name… what's going on huh?

K- omg Aaliya ewww he is our Prof. how could you even think like that (lolz)

Aa- chill I was joking

K- you better have

They both finish eating and decide and start to look for their dresses

Aa- hey where you want to go

K- umm how about Forever 21

Aa- yeah alright

So they both walk off into Forever 21

Aa- hey kripa what you think about this dress

It was a blue strapless dress

K- Yeh its pretty, it'll look good on you

Aa- alright I'll get this one.\, I'm going go pay for it alright … have you found one yet?

K- nah

She goes and pays for it and comes back

Aa- so have yoo..when her phone rings but she can't hear due to problems so she goes outside the mall as it was where she could only get signal

On the other hand kripa was still looking for a dress when she found a red halter dress , it looked hot she picked it up and headed for the change rooms as she was about to step into one of the cubicles … she felt a strong grip around her waist pulling her into another cubicle……

well here was the next part hope you like 😊 it ... plzz continue to comment πŸ˜ƒ
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part... iot has to be angad pullin her...cnt wait for da nxt part!
Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol. angad is everywhere hehe πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Kaj!

lol. angad is everywhere hehe πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeh he is such a stalker ...lolz