Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

OMG... fab prt!!! πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i LOVE LOVE LOVED it!!! naughty Angad is soooooo
HOTTTT!!!! i LOVE it too... lol!!! dude... ur really killing me with the small
prts... i cannot get enough of this FF!!! a request: next time can u please
try nd write a longer prt??? 😳 newazzz... i hope Angad is not gonna go
in the bathroom with her!!! πŸ˜‰ continue soon!!! πŸ˜›

you know what i have to agree with berkeleygirl you are killing us with the short parts....for ff is really good!

Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is interesting. prof n student story. Haila they r off to the bathroom. Wonder what they mite get up to lmao πŸ˜†
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys thanx for all your comment, love them all πŸ˜ƒ 😊 , i know the parts are short but i'm busy with exams so sorry if they are short , newaiz i'm posting the next two parts up now,, hope you like them , leave comments!!!
part 8

They headed towards the restrooms, the restrooms were really big had mirrors and two couches, lets just say the Club was kind of elegant.

A- okay here is the restroom ….

K-thanks umm I'll see you outside

A- yeah okays

kripa goes in and grabs tissue and cleans her dress looking at herself in the mirror saying.

K" gosh he is so careless, it's his entire fault stupid, and cause of him my dress got spoilt. And what am wrong with me why am I so nervous in front of him , I probably look all desperate , gosh and then she imitates what Angad had said during the drink incident…..gosh why is he so hot, and why do I have to be attracted to him I mean his my Prof seriously how ewww does that sound ….

Little did she know that Angad was in the bathroom behind the wall listening to her he had come back in to tell her that he had to go back and Dj and so don't wait for him outside the restroom but head back to the club but when he had heard what she had all said he smirked like the devil he couldn't controlled himself anymore he to was attracted to her but she was his student and it was complicated lets just say but he couldn't help himself…

A- so you think I'm hot huh? (grinning)

Kripa who was just shell shocked didn't answer

A- "well you know what I think" and he walked closer to her and she moved back until he was close until she was against the wall

Angad cupped her face and lowered his face…

K (thinking) – "omg what is he doiii… her thought was interrupted when she felt his lips on hers and this is where she let herself go

The kiss was soft at first but slowly building up passionately, as their tongues mingled together pleasurably… Angad parted and smirked turning around and started to leave when he turned around and said "aggressive, huh?" and winked, before you knew he had left leaving a blushing kripa behind still blushing from the previous comment, and she had to admit she did loose herself for a while when she was kissing Angad. "Omgshh wait I just kissed my Prof." now she realized how weird it would be.
K" I'll just avoid him that's all" she said to herself, trying to make herself more confident.

She left the restroom went and met with her Aaliya and Prithivi and told them she was tired and left but she knew the truth it was to avoid Angad.

She opened her apartment door and fell on her bed thinking about the kiss, little did she know that she was forgetting something very important to do , yep the business paper oh well she'll just have to pay the consequences
Part 9

Sunday morning- college is from mon-fri and sometimes on Sunday depending on your classes and the hours are 9-2 depending how many classes you have a day.

The sunlight hit her face, kripa was now awake; she got up and headed to the bathroom

She came out 30 minutes later wearing jeans with her heel pointy boots, long sleeved-v neck black top; she had hoops and a necklace on. She applied a little make up and straightened her hair. Finally she was done she got her bag and headed out praying that her plan to avoid him would work.

She didn't meet up with Aaliya or Prithivi but instead just headed straight to class… she entered in when he looked at her and cheekily smiled … she just ignored this and took her seat and just stared down avoiding his gaze waiting until Aaliya and Prithivi would come which was five minutes later.

Aa- hey Kripa did you finish your Business paper?

K- omgshh I totally forgot

P- ooohh some ones in trouble

K- oh be quiet Prithivi

K (thinking) – great this is all I need at this time, MORE TENSION!!

Ten minutes later class starts

A- okay guys I hope you have finished your business papers , take them out I'll collect them now

Angad goes around collecting the papers everyone did them he comes to kripa

A- where is your paper?

K- um who I forgot to do it

A (angry) – what do mean you forgot to do it, too busy partying instead of doing your assignments

K (thinking)- omgshh what does he think huh first he kisses me then his angry seriously what does he think of himself , I'm soo ignoring him idiot

K- "sorry" wait why should I have to say sorry she thought

A- well sorry won't do it Miss Sharma you will have to stay after college finishes today and do it in the classroom, do you hear?

K- yes okay

K (thinking) – ufff I hate him stupid

So the class proceeds on and they all leave for there other classes

Well here were the next 2 parts hope you like them πŸ˜ƒ ......please comment 😊 !!
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woww So HOTTT! He kissed her! 😳 😳
Professor and student---isnt that like illegal? 😳 πŸ˜†
Hailaa he asked her to stay back after class and do the business paper----God knows what he will do now? Probably nothing as its inside a classroom and hes her teacher there... πŸ˜‰
But outside hes not her teacher sooooo.... πŸ˜‰
I hope Angad is her new neighbour---that will spice up things even more! 😳 😳

Plzzz continue soon with longer parts if possible! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Pallavi
gaythri thumbnail
its gud.........continue fastttttttt πŸ‘
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kripa n angad alone after college, that shall be very interestin
ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail