Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: pal89711

i just read ur ff it is awesome......i really love it.........the way angad is telling kripa abt her cloths was funny.......continue soon i can't wait 2 see wat is so shocking 4 kripaaaa........i think it might be angad n miss Carol or only angad.........continue soon &a mp;n bsp; continue soon
πŸ‘

aww thank you glad you like the concept...hehehe yeh i luv that bit ...i'll continue tonight 😊

Originally posted by: brainychild92

ANGAD ritee!!lolz

its the kripa-angad-carol triangle.. who is carol anywayz?? great fanfic!

continue sooooooonnn

lolz heheh yup your rite lol ...umm lol not reall kripas just jealous of her lol..aww thanx glad you like my ff ..carol a teacher but i don't know who will play her i'll have someone by the next part 😊

Gr8 part..... wonder hus she saw...angad mayb???

thank you ....mmm yup your rite lol

awesome part

thanksπŸ˜›

IT was great. Continue soon.

thanx πŸ˜› will continue today

wowo... i just read ur whole FF... nd i LOVE it!!! it is AWESUM... nd
storyline is REALLY unique!!!πŸ‘i LOVE Angad's attitude... nd the way
he annoys Kripa is just HOT!!! i LOVE it!!! 😳i CANNOT wait to read
more... cotninue soon!!! πŸ˜›

aww thank you im soo glad you like my ff , hehehe i'll continue today, thanx for you lovely commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

omg i just read the whole fan fic and i thought it was really good. i really like the concept of a teacher likeing and student and a student likeing a teacher. what i like even more about the story is that the age differce isnt like eeeeewwwww a billion years off but the age differnce is really close so it seems more real. i have to say it is just a wonderful story concept. as for kripa being shocked and every thing i think it is because she will find out that Angad is the prof. that is jugying the comptishion and i thing that is so cool. i have to say this story it really cute and makes me all giggley every time i read that Kripa has just become imbarrassed or something, please continue soon i just cant wait for the next part πŸ˜›

aww thanx for liking it , lol yeh that would be reall eww if he was older lol ...i'll continue soon oh and i just love your fanfic "art of darkness" its really goodπŸ˜ƒ

she sees ms carol lady and angad making out yup i think that or maybe something anyways contiue soon

lolz hmm maybe lol thank for your comment ill continue today😊

i just read all of it and it is simply awesome im loving it. please do continue!

aww thanks glad you like it yep will continue todayπŸ˜›

Part 6

***Before you read I decided that Surveen Chawla will play Miss Carol***

It was him smiling as if he were the devil himself…. Omgshh so he is the one that changed the talent show to students and teachers … how dare he, ufff stupid dumbo, she thought well I guess its on then we will see who wins this talent show Mr. Khanna she said in her head making it more of a personal challenge. she walked in and sat down next to a couple of her other friends that were also trying out in the talent show.

As time passed students and teachers were called upon as it went in alphabetical order ….and coincidentally kripa was last out of everyone.

A- okay miss Sharma please show your dance now , having a cheeky smile on his face

K- (giving attitude) sure with pleasure 😊 (fake smile)

So Kripa is about to play the music when Miss Carol walks in

A- hello come and join me I was just about to see whether Miss Kripa can dance

C-oh yes she indeed can, she is very good
A- yes I have heard (grinning)

Kripa just turns around and makes a face and puts the Cd in and starts to dance till the end.

A- well done your in πŸ‘
K- thanks
A- your welcome anytime (smiling)

Kripa who blushed to the last comment for some odd reason, said bye to both teachers and left the college and went home to enjoy her saturday.

Kripa entered her apartment building, (she lived alone and her parents gifted her apartment, Aaliya just lived a street away from her where as Prithivi live 10 mins away from her) when she noticed that her neighbor opposite her was moving out …"hmm wonder whose gonna be living in their", she wondered. She went into her apartment she was so glad it was Friday, she couldn't wait till the year would finish, "few more months" she thought, and then she would be free from college.

she freshened up and got ready; she was going to this new club with Aaliya and Prithivi. She was wearing a black halter dress that was just above her knees, she wore hoop and a light necklace, with black high heels. her hair was left out and was straightened with soft curls around the bottom. She grabbed her jacket and headed out the door and got in cab to Aaliya's place.

She reached after a few minutes and went inside where Aaliya was waiting for her. she was wearing a turquoise strapless dress with a jacket over it when suddenly Prithivi comes down wear baggy jeans and an Abercrombie & Fitch tee-shirt. they headed out for the best night of their lives especially for Kripa πŸ˜‰

They finally got to the club which was called "purple haze" (it's a club in Sydney lol) as they entered in,kripa looked around when her eyes stopped at figure that was the Dj… he sure did look familiar but something is different ….she thought …..

K - (thinking) who is he? She had to find out surely

okay so here is the next part ....hope you guys like it and please continue to comment!!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› and thank once again for all your lovely comments!! i know its a short part sorry
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear i just read its too good thanks a lot for updating πŸ‘
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part......continue soon...........hope there are more AK patrs in next few updates......continue soon...... 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg he dj's too!! that is soo htot.. (im talking about angad) but that is kinda weird... a teacher djing

lol but its agnad.. any exeptions can be made

continue sooooon
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! AWESUM prt... πŸ‘
πŸ‘ i TOTALLY LOVE
Angad's character in this FF... the last line abt 'ur welcome anytime' was
soooooo hot!!!! i LOVED it!!! nd i think Angad's gonna move into the
apartment across from her!!! πŸ˜‰ nd.... i think Angad is the DJ too!!! πŸ˜‰
tht'd b TOTALLY hot... DJ's r sooooo HOT & COOL!!! lol... Purple Haze a
cool name for a club... u live in Sydney... tht is soooooo f-ing cool...
Australia has GOT to be the coolest place to live at... lol... ok, i am gonna
stop babbling... CANNOT wait to read more... continue soon!!! πŸ˜›
ishu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome. this ff is going toward fame. loving it.

i bet the DJ is angad and the new neighbor is also angad.
Numera* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG ANGAD IS A DJ AND HE WILL LIVE NEXT DOOR!!! THATS AWESOME!!! totally loved it!!!! continue soon
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg that was a really good part i think the dj might be Angad or something and maybe her new neigboor is angad also but maybe the dj is someone else becuase if it was angad then wouldnt kripa figer out it was angad the second she saw him unless he had a chage of clothes and it just made him look better and hotter

continue soon i really like this fan fic and just keep writing πŸ˜›