Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
okay i'll be posting the last part in a few hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Last part !!!!!!!

K- after that night I knew for sure I loved you, I couldn't wait to tell you but when I saw you in the morning with another girl having breakfast I knew that night meant nothing to you so I left and when I reached the apartment I told mishti about everything and that's when she came up with a plan to pretend me getting married so you could confess your love to me… I'm really sorry

A- sshh I love you so much I'm glad you made me realize now stop crying you tears are too precious to waste over silly things and that girl was just a friend silly.

K- I love you

A- I love you to Mrs. Khanna

K- Mrs. Khanna?

Angad points to the sindoor and she blushes

They both drive back to the apartment where mishti was waiting for them anxiously, when she saw she was shell shocked to see kripa with sindoor, until kripa explained everything.

Weeks passed on until it was the day of kripa and Angad's wedding they decided to have a proper one here in London. Kripa was in her room getting ready until she was called down to the mandap. She was nervous, she got up and walked over to mishti who had tears in her eyes, they had a sisterly moment and mishti took her down stairs.

Kripa looked down as she walked she was to shy to see Angad's face, until mishti nudged her to when she looked up she her eyes met Angad's and time stopped as they looked at each other it was if they were falling in love with each other all over again. He sure was looking handsome in his sherwani

She was seated in the mandap with Angad who kept looking at her which made her blush, and in no time they were legally husband and wife. They did all the rituals and went to Angad's house-he had brought a house for them after their engagement. Kripa seated
Herself in their room waiting for him anxiously.

She felt the door open and she began blushing. Angad comes over to her and sits behind her and starts taking off her jewelry one by one kissing every part he took a piece of jewelry of. He then slowly moved her dupatta that was on her head and threw it away; he took her hair out and laid her on the bed.

A- I love you

K- I love you to and she puts her arms around his neck bringing him closes as their lips met, soon Angad untied her lace blouse and in no time they were under the sheets making love once again, but it was different this time, they were husband and wife, and they continued their passionate night for the first time as husband and wife

One and a half years have passed and you see a house and then a bedroom , then you see Angad sleeping on a bed peacefully and then you see someone's hand on his shoulder it was Kripa's

K- Angad get up

A- hmmm

K- get up , come on Angad get up

A- sweat heart I'm trying to sleep

K- ANGAD!!!

Angad gets up instantly and is about to yell at her when he sees her making a cute sorry face, which he just instantly melts to

A- yes hun what do you want

K- well I can't sleep

A- and sweet heart what am I supposed to do

K- Angad I have to tell you something and she brings his hand and places it on her stomach Angad whose brain was completely turned off.

A- sweetheart you didn't have to tell me your hungry

K- omg Angad your so dumb seriously , how were you a prof seriously, I'm not hungry I'mmmm

A- your what??

K- I'm and then she decided to irritate him a little as she saw his sleepy face and she said

K- Angad I' tnangerp

Angad who was just like what the heck is she saying

A- what the heck are you talking about kripa, what the hell is tnangerp

K- guess she said looking at Angad's cute face expression trying to figure out when he smiles

A- OMG!! I love you sweetheart, omg I'm gonna be a dad

He kisses her passionately when he is disturbed by a growl that came from Kripa's stomach. Angad parts and looks at her

Kripa just makes a cute expression and say

K- Sorry

A- Come on lets go get you food I don't want my lil bubs to starve and he kisses her stomach and carried her down and feeds her

After nine months they had a little girl who they name priya

πŸ˜› ~~~The end~~~πŸ˜›

okay well here was the last part, i hope you like it , THANK you to all the readers who read my fanfic and commented, it means alot to me and i really appreciated all your comments, they really encouraged me to write the parts,!!!! so once again THANKYOU!!! πŸ€— i have started a new fanfic similar to desire but alot different to it lol if them makes sens in a way πŸ˜† heres the link do check it out plzz!!http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=639328&TPN=1 &#10834612
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cute ending!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
all i have to say is thank you for ending the fan fic!! (i am not saying this cuz i didn't like it!! i loved it!!) πŸ˜ƒ but since i am goin on vacation in a couple of days i just couldn't bear not reading ur stories for two months!! πŸ˜ƒ
jdsean thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the ending. It was sweet. You did a great job with the story. Can;t wait for the next one.
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ thanks alot for great lovely story and awesome ending πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Zainoo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a wicked enfding i really liked it
ishu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww..omg. that was good. looking forward to ur other ffs.
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
that was the best most wonderful loveing fan fic ever....lol i wound what would have happend if you ended at kripa collage reunion and even one finds out that there prof. was married to one of the students lol i could just imagain prithiv and aliaya fainting in shock along with other teachers and students πŸ˜†
sidra01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so cute really simple sweet and perfect ending loved it
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey...I'm a silent reader and try to find some time out of my busy life to read fanfics and yea just had to say that u did an awesome job writing the fanfic..it was one of my favorites. You're a great writer and I luv ur other fanfic as well..keep up da good work

Nida 😊