Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
😳 too good dear i garee with pallavi 😳
Shazia_haya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hhhheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Nice part...do continue it sooner...and let me know in how many parts will it be ending in....after all I have to be prepared for it na 😳 .....do continue soon..........i just loved every inch of this ff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Hhehehhe Angad had his payback! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OOOOHHHH the spa scene was DAMN HOT! Kripa in black bikini and Angad in the spa with her! 😳 😳
OMG I can just imagine the scene! 😳
I wish he had done more....but he was teasing her!
Next morning he did disappearing act also to tease her? πŸ˜‰
This is wicked....plz continue soon, ur FF ROCKSS! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Love A-K games of love and desire!

Pallavi

awww thanksπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›....i'm glad you liked the partπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...hehehe glad you liked that scene yes it was very hot well i tried to make itπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: ash9

she dnt hv to worry abt him
im sure he is right behind her..
hiding behind sumthing or flirting iwth sum grl to get kripas attention
angads revenge was nt as good as wht kripa did πŸ˜†
she is wayyyy better πŸ˜†

lol hehehe ..thanks!!!!!!!!!...lol hehehehe yes kripa's was way betterπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: monikaseth

😳 too good dear i garee with pallavi 😳

aww thank you😳.....

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

hhhheeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Nice part...do continue it sooner...and let me know in how many parts will it be ending in....after all I have to be prepared for it na 😳 .....do continue soon..........i just loved every inch of this ff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey thanks!!!!!!!😊...umm i think two or 3 more long parts not so sure !!

Part 26

Tonight there was also a party same one like last time, she sure was going, she had fun last time plus it was the only fun thing to do around here. She decided to sleep to kill time.

She woke up around 7, she hadn't realized how long she had slept for.

K- Omgshh, I'm so later for the party

She went inside the bathroom, after a few minutes she came outside wearing a red spaghetti strap dress that wrapped around her curves nicely, she curled her hair , wore make up, wore red shoes, and light jewelry.

She made her way out, it was 8:00pm by now she entered the club looking around, she was hoping to find Angad here but she didn't, she felt alone for some reason. She moved towards the bar to get her self a drink.

She finished her drink and just decided to go to the rain section, she made her way into the rain section it's was dark that you couldn't really tell who was who, when suddenly some one grabs her hand and drags her to floor to dance.

Kripa some how felt she knew this person,

Could it be Angad, she thought nah, she said after

The guy came close to her and started dancing kripa who was uncomfortable at first let ago after a little why, he smelt so good, she thought, she didn't know but she felt comfortable.

They got even closer while dancing to

2XL- Magic city(totally luv this song)

Boy, I know a place you'll never wanna leave,
Only in your dreams, it's reality.
(huh huh) Do you wanna go to magic city with me?
(huh huh) With me?
Anything I want, I'll try it.
What I need, You got it.
A little dance, I'll dance for ya.
Oh, for real? No problem.
Anything you got, if you want it.
That's what U need, I gotcha boy.
Do that dance dance dance.
Come to magic city with me.

Like hocus pocus give me one wish.
Take me away be my magical chick.
Im'a go to magic city with you,
So baby come to magic city with me.
Like hocus pocus give me one wish.
Take me away with your magical tricks.
Im'a go to magic city with you,
So baby come to magic city with me.

She is just completely lost to this guy dancing ever so close to hi, when the lights come back on, she is shocked to see a smirking Angad looking at her

A- Hey kripa, looking beautiful

K- Ahhh!! She pushes him away and walks to the bar, she turns to se angad dancing with other girls, which makes her angry so she decided to go up to some random and goes to the dance floor with right next to Angad…

The song plays …

Buttons- PCD (sorry if the song is not appropriate to post)

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

Typical
Hardly the type I fall for
I like when the physical
Don't leave me asking for more
I'm a sexy mama (mama)
Who knows just how to get what I wanna (wanna)
What I want to do is spring this on you (on you)
Back up all of the things that I told you (told you)

You've been saying all the right things all night long
But I can't seem to get you over here to help take this off
Baby, can't you see? (see)
How these clothes are fitting on me (me)
And the heat coming from this beat (beat)
I'm about to blow
I don't think you know

Kripa starts coming closer to the guy just to make Angad mad, but he didn't even look her way, he was still dancing with one of the girls. She decided to go for the last straw, she cupped the guys face and brought her lips closer to his and ……….

She was about to kiss the guy when she felt his face slip from her hands, she looked up and saw a very irritated Angad

K- What is your problem?

A- You are and with that he picked her up in his arms and took her outside

K- Hitting his chest, "put me down!!!" put me down

Angad who happened to be near the pull said,

A- Are you sure

K- yes now put me down

A- Fine and with that he throws her in the pool and stands there laughing at her

Kripa who is just completely mad gets out of the pool completely wet, with her dress hugging her body ever so tight.

She comes out combing through her hair while droplets of water run down her face to her neck, which Angad noticed, he started to get attracted and moved closer and closer to her until he reached her , kripa was jus think what would happen next when suddenly her thoughts were interrupted by Angad who lifted her in his arms.

Kripa looked at him and could notice passion in his eyes. Soon they reached his room; he opened the door and locked it.

He laid her on the bed and brought his lips close to hers, in no time they were kissing passionately, he moves his hand slowly taking of her dress kissing her shoulders where kripa is slowly unbuttoning his shirt kissing his chest, they were both lost into each other, Angad kept kissing her all over her back, then her stomach moving towards her neck than down to her legs and in no time they were under the sheets" making love" to each other taking turns, kripa grabbed onto the sheets when she felt both pleasure and pain from his touch in every way. The moment was perfect; it was if they never wanted to let each other go.

It was morning, kripa woke up , when she realized she wasn't in her room, she turned her head to see Angad sleeping right next to her, she instantly blushed remembering what happened last night.

She got up and put her clothes back on and quietly went out from his room and into hers. When she got into her room she went straight in to the bathroom, she came out half an hour, all this time she was thinking what was between her and Angad when finally realized

K-"I love him"

Kripa blushed at the thought of this, she was soo excited to tell him her feelings, and she was sure he felt the same way about her.

She quickly put on a skirt and a tee-shirt and went downstairs by the pool side to find him to confess her feelings.

She went down and when she found him her smile turned into a frown, he was having breakfast with a girl

k- wait I'm so stupid, last night was probably just lust for him, and too think he had the same feelings, she hit the back of her head and said in a teary voice" I'm so stupid". She went back up to her room before he could see her.

When she got in the room, she packed her stuff and left the place without informing Angad, like he would care she thought, she had decided to go back, she couldn't stand it anymore.

Angad on the other hand went up to his room and packed his stuff, today him and kripa were supposed to leave in about an two hours. Two hours had passed, Angad made his way to Kripa's room feeling kind of nervous about what happened, but he didn't regret it, it was a special moment for him.

He knocked on the door, but there was no reply, he continuously knocked but still no reply, so he went down to the reception and asked her to call Kripa's room to tell her to come down , but the reception just looked at Angad if he was dumb

A- What?

R- Sir um Miss kripa has already left

A WHAT

R- She didn't tell you

Angad didn't bother to reply he got in his car and drove of, he was pretty mad with kripa; he wanted to talk to her about last night.

When he finally arrived at the apartment, he opened the door to a very happy and screaming mishti as well as a blushed kripa. Mishti who saw angad just ran up to him and hugged him in joy

A- What happened?

M- Omgshh guess what?

A- What?

M- Wellllll

A- Welll what

M- Kripa's getting married

Angad who couldn't believe his ears, stood there shocked feeling as if he was losing half of himself.

M- I know pretty shocking huh..so soon and all and considering kripa still has her life ahead... but Aahh I'm so excited… so kripa what are you going to say yes or no?

okay here is the next part 😳 πŸ˜› ..tried to make it long ..hope i did..enjoy!! and just wnated to say there is around 2 or 3 long parts till this ff ends!! oh btw i didn't prrof read it so sorry in advance if there is any mistakes!!!
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wht..where did tht come frm??? πŸ˜•
she is getting married??
im sure angad was talking to his sister or sum1 like tht
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: ash9

wht..where did tht come frm??? πŸ˜•
she is getting married??
im sure angad was talking to his sister or sum1 like tht
πŸ˜•

don't worry your confusion will be answered !!πŸ˜‰

and as for the girl, he wasn't flirting just some friend he made there but you know kripa she misunderstood, but it's not for long coz the ff is ending

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 17 years ago
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg i finily caught up to your fan fic and it is really good...i would be so pissed at kripa if she said yes. i would kill her if she said yes...angad should tell kripa that he loves her because if he doesnt then she will end up being married to some other guy