Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetangle04 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
rofl....way to go kripa ...good job girl...very sweet part now lets see wht angad does..
ishu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
angad...your gonna get fired really soon..sweetheart. πŸ˜›

haha...kripa..gosh..you proved that woman are diabloic.. πŸ˜†
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
angad probably be like wat just happened πŸ˜•
haha!! angad deserved that πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
love_jaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHA 🀣 [:D/] [:D/] πŸ˜† yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy way to go kirpa angad deserve it its was so funny 🀣 🀣 poor angad he is like huhhhhhhhhhh kirpa rock wow conti soon can't wait to read what willl angad do after this πŸ˜†
iluvpulkit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tht was awesome i loved how kripa said "i thought u moved on" and ran out!! haha i would love to c the expression on angad's face! πŸ˜ƒ
BABY-GIRL7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WELL HE DESERVED THAT
continue soon
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WHOOOOOOOOO, that was HOTTT! 😳
Kripa is sooo naughty----she teased the poor guy when he was all ready to.... 😳 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now he will get really mad I suppose! πŸ˜‰

Pallavi
Edited by pallavi25 - 17 years ago
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A BIG THANKYOUU!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊 πŸ€— to: Numera*, ash9, monikaseth, Shazia_haya, armaghan0, ixi-shaj, candyprincess, sweetangle04, iamsmart, ishu124, sameira-90, desiqt8806, popgirl, love_jaan, iluvpulkit, BABY-GIRL7, pallavi25

part 25

Both kripa and Angad had a restless night that night...kripa couldn't sleep and decided to go to the spa to relax herself it was around 2 am and everyone was asleep. She went into the bathroom and came out wearing her black bikini, she put a robe over it and took her towel and headed out of her room quietly and made her way to the spa (it was in a separate building outside and it was indoor in a room, oh an the water was heated…lol)
She reached the spa and went in forgetting to lock the door; she got in and relaxed in lukewarm water. She closes her eyes and relaxes until she hears the door locking

K (thinking) - **** I forgot to lock the door, she wanted to enjoy the spa by herself

She slowly opened her eyes to see who it was when she found Angad smiling mischievously( he was walking around and saw kripa going to the spa , so he decided to get payback)

"uh oh" kripa thought,

Angad took his shirt off and slid in the spa and moved extremingly close to kripa and leaned over her

A- (whispering) – hey kripa

K- (stammering) hhh.i.i., she was nervous , what was he going to do , she thought

Angad moves her hair from her shoulder and says

A- you know kripa, has anyone ever told you , your beautiful, like your lips are so soft and pink, he say while touching her lips, kripa just looks into his eyes

A – So kripa how about we continue from where we left off in my room huh, what say?, and he slides his hands to her waits moving down to her leg caressing every place on her body his hands passed, kripa was about to lose it to his touch, she was basically naked (she was wearing her bikini)
Kripa pushed him back and is about to get out when Angad grabs her hands and pulls her back in causing her to fall straight in his lap. Angad who tries to piss her off more put his arms around her

K- What are you doing?

A- Hugging you , jeeze you really have no brains sometimes… wonder how you graduated…. But then again your one of those girls that got beauty.

K- Oh be quiet and leave, before I scream

A- Nope not until you come and finish off what we started …and he moves closer to her and kisses her back and then moved towards her neck, then he started kissing her shoulders softly all over, kripa just closed her eyes every time she felt his lips on her.

A- whispers- so what say?

Kripa manages to get out of his spell,

K- No, now leave or else

A- or else what?

Before kripa could say something, Angad brings Kripa's chin forward as if were about to kiss her where Kripa's eye closes slowly and moves forward, when Angad lets go laughing

A (smirking) – so you're really over me huh, see honey two can play this game, and by the way what happened to being strangers huh,, can't help yourself can you, well I can't blame you, and he grins

And then he gets out of the spa and walks out, leaving an embarrassed kripa who still can't get over what just happens,. Damn why did she have to fall for his charm. She stays in spa a littler longer until it was 3 am; she decided to go back to her room. She got wrapped the robe around her body and walked off.

She fell on the bed after changing into her night wear; thinking about all the incidents that had happened today, as she slowly drifted off into deep sleep, not know what would happen tomorrow.

Kripa woke up around 10:30, she freshened up and went down to have breakfast, and she decided to have breakfast around the poolside to day. She walked outside and sat her self down.

She ordered her breakfast and looked around at the site around her. She finished her breakfast and decided to walk around a bit. After an hour she got bored so she just decided to go back to her room. But what bothered her the most was she hadn't seen Angad.

okay so here is the next part... lol yeh anagd's revenge/pay back wasn't soo good and that's because i wanted kripa's to be better and i wrote some foreshadowing in this part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ..enjoy!!!!!
Edited by Chocolate_luver - 17 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hhehehhe Angad had his payback! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
OOOOHHHH the spa scene was DAMN HOT! Kripa in black bikini and Angad in the spa with her! 😳 😳
OMG I can just imagine the scene! 😳
I wish he had done more....but he was teasing her!
Next morning he did disappearing act also to tease her? πŸ˜‰
This is wicked....plz continue soon, ur FF ROCKSS! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Love A-K games of love and desire!

Pallavi
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she dnt hv to worry abt him
im sure he is right behind her..
hiding behind sumthing or flirting iwth sum grl to get kripas attention
angads revenge was nt as good as wht kripa did πŸ˜†
she is wayyyy better πŸ˜†