Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ash9

strangers???? she nc dream on abt tht
angad will never leave her ๐Ÿ˜†
angad will follow her around the place

lol hehehe well will see who changes their mind about that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...yeh he can be all chipko๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

hehe angad fell on kripa!! ๐Ÿ˜† those moments are the bestest!!
great part!!! and once again loved da song hey shona!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..thanks!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ..yeh i totally love that song its so sweet !!!!!!!

Originally posted by: ishu124

haha...step up is a good movie...

great part...continue sooon.

thank youuuuuu๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ixi-shaj

you're only 15?

you're really an accomplished writer ๐Ÿ‘

yep i'm only15๐Ÿ˜Š...aww thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: BABY-GIRL7

CUTE PART
continue soon

THANKSS!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: sweetangle04

nice part.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

strangers hummm lets see how long tht works btw the 2..hehe ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....lol hehehehe yeh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Yah step up is really good.......well my friends were really crazy about it and we somehow convinced our french teacher to let us watch in class....and he was convinced after a lot of time..............and so we watched,.......the dancing was gr8

I liked this part...and obviously do continue soon๐Ÿ˜ณ....well now I feel better since you said that you'll have another ff similar to this one......I'm already desperate for that ff now!! I'll be waiting.....and try my best to remain patient๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i'm glad you feel better...i'll prob won't start it soon or i might i'm not sure coz i'm going to be away for a month on vacation so i won't be ably to continue for long druing that time or maybe not even but i'll try to start it soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: monikaseth

๐Ÿ‘ wwowowwo too good ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

thankyouuuuuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

Word Count: 1

thank youuuuuuu๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 23

Angad parks the car and they both go in to check in. they go up to the receptions and they get their rooms. Kripa was about to walk off when she stops half way and says,

K- remember stranger alrite

A- like I wanna know you

K- whatever and she walks off to her room , and so does Angad when she is walking up to her room she looks down and in a sudden she bumps into someone , none other than Angad

K- omgshh don't you know the meaning of strangers?? Or are you like dumb

A- hey listen my room on this level , 203

K- great just my luck you right next to me

A- please just move it , kripa moves angrily and Angad leaves for his room

It was night they both just decided to have dinner in their rooms and go to sleep which they did.

It was morning and kripa woke up from a wonderful sleep, she showered and came out wearing a white mini skirt and a red tank, with white shoes, light jewelry, a little make-up, with her hair left out in curls.

She goes down to have breakfast when she spots Angad talking with some girls, laughing in a very engaged conversation, she just rolled her eye, this is what she wanted right? She asked herself. Angad who spotted her looking at him just smirked and went back talking.

Kripa had her breakfast and went back in her room where she stayed for the rest of the day relaxing. There was a rain/soap party today at the place. It was basically a club where one side was raining one was soap and the other just normal; kripa decided she would go for sure.

It was around 7 and kripa decided to get ready the party started at eight and boy did she have to look good, her appearance was very important to her. She goes in the bathroom and comes out half an hour later looking absolutely beautiful.

She was wearing a white halter dress, with matching shoes, her fringe was flicked to one side like a side fringe, and the rest was bold dry straight with soft curls in between, she had applied make up, she wore diamond hoops with a sliver and white necklace. She was done with her appearance and made her way out when she bumped into Angad. "What a coincident", she thought to herself.

Angad on the other hand was just bowled by her looks,

A- looking hot babes and he winks and walks off remembering they were strangers which was gonna be especially hard for him tonight , leaving a very blushed kripa who finally stopped and left after him except going her own way.

She entered the club, it sure was loud, and she looked around until she stopped her eyes on Angad who were with the same girls from the morning.

"Great now I'm totally going to look like a loner" she said to herself

And she walked further in to the bar to get a drink

When she heard a voice behind her

V- Hey gorgeous

Kripa turned around to find โ€ฆ.

okay that's all i have for rite now, hope you like!!!! oh i didn't prrof read so sorry if there is any mistakes