Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Kaj!

lemme guess...is mishti's frien angad? lol kl looking forward to the nxt part πŸ˜‰

lolzπŸ˜†..yup it is ....thanks posting next part now

Originally posted by: ixi-shaj

well has to be angad eh... πŸ˜†

fun will really begin now they're living together πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..ehehe yep it is ...lol sure willπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: memze

angads mishtys friend yes this is gonna be so fun cant wait 4 da next part πŸ˜› this part was awesome πŸ˜› but i missed angad 😭 lolz πŸ˜†

aww thankx😊...i'm sorry but i didn't wanna drag it ...lol yup the fun will beginπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

hey seriously this ff had gotten over me the whole two days....but hey this part was way too fast n hardly anything between ak.....so i miss the older parts 😳 ....and well i was hoping that since angad left college maybe he n kripa would encounter at their apartment building....oh how i wished something like that happened....umm..anyway plz do continue soon...n well yah it is so obvious why's she shocked πŸ˜‰

awww wow😳 ....i'm sorry but i have to move fast and end it but don't worry they will still have their cute incidentsπŸ˜‰...yeh it's pretty hard not to figure out who it is lolzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 20

They both make their way to where mishti's friend was waiting for them. Mishti spots the car.

M- Oh there he is lets o now I have to go to work in a few hours

K- What you're going to work

M- Yeh sorry hun couldn't get hols but don't worry weekend I'll take you out, and my friend will keep you company on the weekday; he comes back from work quickly.

K- Oh okay

Both are now at the car mishti gets in and so does kripa without looking up when mishti says

M- Okay kripa this is my friend Angad

Kripa's eye dilated when she heard this, she looked up to find a grinning ever handsome, hot Angad

A- Hey kripa with a slight smirk on his face

Kripa just didn't say anything she was still in shock until mishti Say's

M- Hello?

K-hi (quickly)

And then Angad starts the car and they are soon on their way to mishti's and Angad's apartment

They reach a beautiful might I add elegant apartment , they went inside kripa looked around the apartment , it was indeed very big with 4 rooms , one large kitchen, 2 bathrooms, one living room, a balcony, dining room and a small store room.

M- Okay kripa before I go to work I'll show you your room okay

K- Sure
Kripa really didn't want mishti to leave as she would be alone with Angad but she was also wondering what he was doing here. She came out of her thought and followed mishti

M- Okay here is you room and here is mine not that one that's Angad's okay.

So rooms were like this: Angad, kripa, mishti

M- newaiz I better go or else I will get late, oh Yeh tonight we are going to the club so be ready and I'll meet you there Angad will take you okay, bye love you

K- Okay bye love you 2

And mishti had left, kripa was really nervous, she heads to her room and closes the door (not locked) she unpacks her stuff quickly into the cupboard and goes and decided to take a shower.
After she is done she wraps herself in a towel tightly and walks out the bathroom with her hair wet dripping water on her face. As soon as she gets out of the bathroom and looks up she see Angad laying down on her bed looking at her smirking

"Oh **** "kripa thought

Angad got up and started walking towards her while she walked back until she reached the bathroom door, Angad comes and leans over her surrounding her arms breathing on her making her all get butterflies

A- Well well we meet again sweetheart

K- I'm not your sweetheart and what are you doing in my room

A- Still got ya attitude huh

K- Just leave before I hit you

Angad raises one eyebrow and says, "oh really, well you know I'm in good mood today so show me come on"

Kripa raises both her hands to do something when Angad grabs them and leans them on the door (hope you get what I mean ...Lol)
He goes closer to her and says

A- Nice try sweety he was interrupted by kripa

K- Let go of me, you have no right to hold or touch me

A- Well you know I can create one right now

K- 😳 😳 , forgetting she was angry

A- Aww r you 😳 , you know it makes you look even more hotter in a towel

Kripa now realized she was still in her towel , she felt embarrassed , she some how got out of his grip and was about to leave for the bathroom when he grabbed her hand and brought her close and said," make sure your ready by 6 I'll be waiting for you" and with that he left

Kripa who was thinking, "I have to find a way to avoid him" and she left for the bathroom locking it as soon as she got in.

It was 4 she had been in her room the whole time avoiding to see him but she was thirsty and hungry so she decided to go to the kitchen and make her something , she was about to go when the phone rang she picked it up

K- Hello?

M- Oh hey sis it's me

K- Oh hi Di, how work going

M- Yeh its good just called to check up on what your were doing

K- Oh I was going to make a later lunch for myself

M- Oh okay make some Angad to, poor thing probably didn't eat nothing,

K- Umm okay

M- okay well better get back to work I'll see ya tonight bye

K- Bye sis

She puts the phone down and heads to the kitchen to make a sub and salad. She is hesitating to go into Angad's room to tell him. Finally she built up all the courage and went in it wasn't locked. When she opened the door she found she saw a shirtless Angad on the bed , his back was to her , she had to admit boy was he fyne alrite she started walking in quietly to see if he was asleep on not when she reached him , he was asleep with a cute smile on his face, she decided to leave and put his food in the fridge when she was about to go Angad had grabbed her onto the bed and pushed her underneath him (he was on top) looking down at her shock face smirking.

Heres the next part hope you guys like it !!! comment!!!...oh n i didn't proof read it so they might be mistakes
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehe angad is hott and naughtyy!!

can u please explain why angad left?? and what is he doing in london?? and how does he know mishti??

lol sorry i have a lot questions

great part!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

hehe angad is hott and naughtyy!!

can u please explain why angad left?? and what is he doing in london?? and how does he know mishti??

lol sorry i have a lot questions

great part!! πŸ‘

no its okay ..so he left because of personal problems which was taht he wasn't a permanent resident of where ever this story takes place lol sorry i forgot and so there were some problems and then his dad lived in london his mom died , his dad was sick and he wasy dying coz of cancer coz he smoked alot ..and so his dad runned a business over in london so he had to come back but then he didn't want to run a buisness so he gave the company away but he got all the money that was on his dad's name and now his not a professor lol we all know why he just has a normal job where he met mishti and they became good freinds and her room mate left and angad was looking for a place coz he really doesn't like to live a high life but a normal one and so they moved in and both of them had no problems with it coz they didn't see each other that way, mishti never mentioned kripa's name to him she would just say her sis...well hope i answered all ya questions... his move wasn't really a twist or something lolz but yeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolate_luver

no its okay ..so he left because of personal problems which was taht he wasn't a permanent resident of where ever this story takes place lol sorry i forgot and so there were some problems and then his dad lived in london his mom died , his dad was sick and he wasy dying coz of cancer coz he smoked alot ..and so his dad runned a business over in london so he had to come back but then he didn't want to run a buisness so he gave the company away but he got all the money that was on his dad's name and now his not a professor lol we all know why he just has a normal job where he met mishti and they became good freinds and her room mate left and angad was looking for a place coz he really doesn't like to live a high life but a normal one and so they moved in and both of them had no problems with it coz they didn't see each other that way, mishti never mentioned kripa's name to him she would just say her sis...well hope i answered all ya questions... his move wasn't really a twist or something lolz but yeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanx soooooooooooooo much

that explains alot!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

thanx soooooooooooooo much

that explains alot!! πŸ˜ƒ

no probs.πŸ˜ƒ

Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol angad is such a chipkoo. poor kripa, receiving many frights in one day. jhatke pe jhatka lolz πŸ˜† πŸ˜†