Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
that was a great part i think it is so cute as to how angad keeps following kripa around and stuff as for the prom....please do not tell me Angad got fired or quit i dont want him to quit or get fired because then there is no more of the whole forbidden love thing it is just love and that is no fun....please just have it where Angad it going to be teaching another class or something but i do not want his to quit or get fired...please no!!!!!!!!!!!but your fan fic is so good you have to continue soon i really like this fan fic and your other one also 😃
ishu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woah. this part was off the chart.

continue soon. 😊 more like NOW!
😆
sidra01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing part seems like a cliffhanger 😆
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you everyone for alll your comments 😊 !!!, they encourage me alot 😃 😊 !!!....lets see what happens next..posting next part now
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 19

K- why can't you just go away and leave me

A- No I won't leave you because I … (he was going to tell her that he had some kind of feeling/attraction towards her but he was interrupted by her)

K- Uuh your hurting me, leave me before I complain

Angad let go of her , he didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't know kripa was lying that was the only way she could leave

K- gives Angad a hahaha your so gullible look ( which I don't know how it looks…lol)

Angad just gave up he was angry and left from there and went back to show and so did kripa after a while. It was time for the winner to be announced

Person- and the winner is…

P-None other than our Miss carol and Angad

everyone cheered and clapped, miss carol was happy while Angad's mood was off because of his and Kripa's problem, while kripa wasn't surprise she knew she wouldn't win… she just goes off to meet Robbie when she finds him kissing another girl, she wasn't surprised or shocked, she knew he was player and she didn't like him anyway so she could care less ( lol had to get rid of him) she just left for home.

The next day she heads off to business class when she is shocked to hear what Aaliya and Prithivi are say as well as rest of the class, but what was more shocking was it was true as the principal came and finalized it after 5 minutes.

Flash back

Kripa enters the business room to hear Aaliya and Prithivi talking about something which shocks her

Aa- can you believe it I wonder what the reason was

P- Yeh… probably personal, it is gonna *** now

A- Yeh, wonder if it's true though

P- Yeh

Aa- probably is I mean why would people lie that Angad has left

Kripa who just heard the last statement was shock. "How could he just leave", she thought, she felt like crying, she didn't know why but she really did.

Aa- oh hey kripa, guess what Angad left can you believe it

K- No you know why?

P/Aa- nah

P/Aa- wonder who is going to be our new prof.?

Five minutes later the principal came in and confirmed the news. So it was official Angad had left the college, no one knew why they were just sad since he was probably the coolest prof. ever but they got over it.

Back to the present. Everyone waited to see what would happened later on a sub came to teach the class but kripa just wanted to go from here.

Weeks passed and everyone by now had got over Angad leaving including kripa, well almost she still wondered, it was graduation tonight and she would no longer be a student but and adult.
So they all graduate and now they all went their different way promising to still keep in touch with others.

Kripa how ever was moving to live with her sister mishti who lived in London by herself, kripa was excited, 1. Because she hadn't seen her sister in ages and 2 for the new experience she would be living.

It was Saturday and kripa was leaving for London, she came out of the bathroom wearing a denim skirt with a clack tank and a black jacket with her hair in curls and silver jewelry and a bit of make-up. She was all ready and left her apartment and headed for the airport. She reached there and boarded the plane.

During the flight she listened to music, watched the latest movie, ate snacks, and read and by that time they had reached their destination….LONDON!

She got off the plane and headed to baggage claim. After retrieving her bags she made her way to the exit of the terminal she soon arrived when she heard someone scream her name she turned around.

V- KRIPA

It was her older sis mishti. She went up to her an hugged her sister after a long time.

M- Omgshh you're so grown up…aww my baby sis looks pretty and mature

K- SIS!!

M- Okay let go my friend is waiting for us in the car…oh Yeh he lives with me

K- Oooohhh

M- No he is just a friend and I already have a boyfriend whom I love very much … you will like him … pretty cool

And they head off to the car. Kripa was anxious in meeting her sis's friend.

She thought, "Hmm wonder who he is"

Preview- kripa shocked

Ok so heres the next part and i'm pretty sure you guys will know why she is so shocked 😆 😆 ......comment!!! 😃
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh i think kripa's sisters friend is going to be angad...oh how i wish it to be angad...you have to continue soon cant wait for the next part you are to good but i still wish angad had not quit but oh well what has passed as passed...cant wait for the next part continue soon aaaaaahhhhhhhh just the thought of haveing angad and kripa liveing togther is so HOT 😆 😛 😳
sweetangle04 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh wow...i m sure...it will be angad..continue soon..cant wait to find out 😉
vs21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same goes for this one too...hehe 😆

Love muchos!
Vibu 😛 😉
AKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail