Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Part 17

Today was the talent show and boy was kripa in for a shock. She got ready and left for college where she met up with Aaliya and Prithivi. All classes today were short due to the talent show. For the participants they were allowed to miss their classes and practice before the show. So Aaliya and Prithivi head of to class where as kripa goes of to the dance studio to perform.

Time goes on and it is now the afternoon, the talent show is in two hours. Kripa who is with Aaliya is totally panicking.

K- Omgshh Aaliya I'm so nervous , I'm definitely going to loose

Aa- omg kripa how many times do I have to tell you you're the best

K- Thanks but I have feeling I'll lose this year as well

Aa- you and your feeling now com on cheer up and lets go get you ready
K- omgshh I forgot about that

So her and Aaliya both go to Kripa's place to get her ready for the show. After and hour kripa is finally done. Her hair is half up and half down I curls with her side fringe out she has make up on. She is wearing a pink and orange and silver chain set and her costume is this except without the dupatta (lol spelling?):

Aa- omg kripa you look beautiful

K(blushes)- thank you

After a while they both leave for college. When they arrived, college was filled. There was at least half an hour till Kripa's performance… looking at the crowd kripa felt butterflies but when her sight caught on to something else it was if the butterflies in her stomach were flying , she saw Angad looking at her with something in his eye, she couldn't tell but to make the situation worst she had caught him looking at her curves, since basically her stomach was showing due to her outfit. Angad on the other hand couldn't help but grin, she looked stunning , like an angel from heaven , he felt like kissing her right now but he wasn't stupid he had to fight his desire.

The show had begun kripa was next she was nervous but also excited she knew she was good but she also knew that anything could happen, its unpredictable. She had been watching the participants before her she had to admit they were pretty good but not better than her even though she knew she sounded a bit up herself but she was telling the truth.

The time had came it was her turn , she went on the stage introduced herself and what she was doing. She played the music and began to dance her music played in the background

"Mayya" (Guru)

thoo neel samundar hai main reth ka saahil hoon
aaghosh mein le le main der se pyaasi hoon
(ek saudsa raat kas, ek kaudi chaand ki
chaahe toh choom le, tu todi chaand ki) - 2
ek chaand ki kashthi mein chal paar utarna hai
tu halke halke khenaa dariyaa na chalke
(mayya mayya gulabi taaren chun le saare chun
maaya mayya ki jism ke pardon mein dardon ke maarey chunle) - 2

jab neel samunder jaage aaghosh melekar sahir
lehraathaa hai aur masti mein mehtaab ka chehra choomthan hai
meri seene mein tere saasein bhar leti hoon
karwat karwat main tujh se lipatkar raat basarkar lethi hoon
maaya maaya mayya maayy
seene seemere uthataa hai dhuwaan
mayya mayya mayya maay
deewar pe kya likhthaa hai dhuwaan
dheemaa dheemaa dheemaa dhuwaan
har baar yeh kyaa kehtaa hai dhuwaan
mayya mayya ale le le le
ek saudaa raat kaa, ek kaudi chaand ki
chaahe toh choom le, tu todi chaand ki
ek megh ki kashthi mein chal paar utarna hai
tu halke halke khenaa dariyaa na chalke

mayya mayya - 2

Everyone clapped for her , Aaliya and Prithivi screamed and cheered for her, she took her bow and went off the stage to meet Aaliya and Prithivi
Aa- omg kripa who were fantastic

P- yeah it was excellent , and you look very nice today

K- hehehe aww thanks guys, lets just hope I win Yeh

Aa- omg kripa here you start again seriously chill and if you don't win which I'm sure wont happen it doesn't meant it's the end of the world okay

P- Yeh listen to Aaliya

K- alrite guys lets go and watch the rest, plus I want to see Miss carol's performance

Performances went on and now it was Miss carol's performance

When she came on the stage she wasn't alone, kripa was trying to get a view of the other figure ( they were sitting at the back, so it was hard to see), and when she did she was shocked it was Angad, how could he perform with her, she thought to her self, she felt her heart ache inside….

Preview – Miss Carol's and Angad performance

OKAY SO HERE WAS THE NEXT PART...COMENT!!!
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry guys i just realised it was a short part, i'll try make long when my exams finish oh and i just wnated to say ther is like 18 parts only left till this FF ends😭
Edited by Chocolate_luver - 17 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its ok dear again awesome part take your time 👏
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope angad fall down......or mayb he cn drop ms carol 😆
Shazia_haya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey first of all I can't believe I msised a part again of this ff and second......you know what as I was reading......I felt myself get nervous for the performance as well......I really felt stuff in my stomach just like as if I AMD REALLY gonna perform or something....gosh.....I still have that feeling all over me now...and I'm like so nervous as if I AM really gonna perform soemthing now...lolz....really silly of me.... 😳 ....hey one last thing....plz contineu soon...oh how much I just love this ff!!!! Plz make me full with your updates sis!!
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ouch betrayal in the biggest possible way- shes soo nervous about losing again and now hes dancing with her toughest rival!
jdsean thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was a great part . I cant wait for Miss C and Angad's performance.
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg that was a very good part...if i was kripa i would slap the prof. and get him fired for trying something on a student if i saw him with another teacher. 🤢 but continue soon i really want to know what happens, this would be so cool to see kripa get all jelouse....i wonder if angad will try something on kripa once she gets home or something because that would be so cute if she enters her home and Angad is sitting in her room already and she could say how did you get in and angad would be all like key under the mat or something like that, just continue soon i really want to know what will happen 😃
Numera* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hope angad messes up on purpose so Kripa can win!! continue soon!
pooja1221 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
read all of it today! n i lovd it. i loved the parts where angad gets jealous 😆 but how dare angad dance with that whatever her name is against kripa!?! 😡 anyways contd. soon. i really love ur ff