Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: armaghan0

awsome parts really cute angads an idiot and kripa has a lot of attitude

thank you😛...lol 😆 miss attitude and mr idiot lol hehe

Shazia_haya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I jsut caught up.....I ahd missed this ff so much!!!...DO continue soon...and I realised that I like the parts in which Angad suddenly grabs her or when Kripa accidently compliments Angad and then he smirks and she thinks why on earth did she even say that......oh I just hoped that I had missed more parts so then when I read the f I could read more parts...lolz....silly of me but d continue soon.....totally a gr8 ff!!! And by the way I was going to suggest you when I started to cathch up the ff to start a new ff since I love this so much...start a new ff maybe similar to this one..........but then I saw in the note that you were already thinking of that lolz.......I couldn't believe that in a way we thought the same....anyway lolz.....but do start some ff soon and continue this ff at the speed of light!!
Chocolate_luver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shazia_haya

Hey I jsut caught up.....I ahd missed this ff so much!!!...DO continue soon...and I realised that I like the parts in which Angad suddenly grabs her or when Kripa accidently compliments Angad and then he smirks and she thinks why on earth did she even say that......oh I just hoped that I had missed more parts so then when I read the f I could read more parts...lolz....silly of me but d continue soon.....totally a gr8 ff!!! And by the way I was going to suggest you when I started to cathch up the ff to start a new ff since I love this so much...start a new ff maybe similar to this one..........but then I saw in the note that you were already thinking of that lolz.......I couldn't believe that in a way we thought the same....anyway lolz.....but do start some ff soon and continue this ff at the speed of light!!

aww thanx😳 hehehe wow great minds think alike hehehe😆 ive started the new ff its called ~~UnpredictablE~~ lol do read it

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 17 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear just catch it wow its mindblowing thanks 👏
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Part 15

R- Hey kripa sweetheart want to go to dinner tonight?

K- Umm yeah sure anything

R- Okay 7 tonight I'll pick you up

K- Okay

R- Well I gotta go now, bye and he kisses her on the cheek and leaves

Kripa decides to go to the dance studio to practice as the talent show , so she makes her way when yet again she see the flirt and the with together

C- Oh kripa hi, did you need to use the studio

K- Yes I did but its okay

C-no we can share its no probs with you Angad right

A- nope
K- K

So she uses the other half of the dance studio but she kept losing her concentration due miss carol and Angad who were either flirting or laughing, she just had enough she picked up her things and stormed out.

She went home and practiced there. Around six she started to get ready, after showering she cam out in a black strapless dress(they were going to an elegant restaurant) , with black shoes, her hair was straighten, she wore sliver jewelry and had applied make- up on. It was seven by now.

The door bell had rung, it was Robbie, she grabbed her jacket and they left in his car. After a few minutes they arrived at the restaurant. They were seated at their table. When suddenly Robbie's phone rings

R- What are you are you serious… omg I totally forgot…okay I'll be there give me 10 minutes bye

R- Hey babe I'm so sorry I g2g something came up that I totally forgot about

Kripa really didn't care she didn't want to come to dinner but she was just trying to make Angad jealous

K- Oh its okay

R- You sure

K- Yeah go I'll be fine

R- Thanks babe bye and his kisses her cheek

Kripa goes to the restroom and then leaves when she pots Angad and miss carol there, omg seriously what were the odds of seeing them she thought… she walked quickly avoiding them noticing her but to late miss carol had seen her

C- miss Sharma what are you doing here

K- Oh I was here with someone but I'm going now

C- Alone?

K- Yes

C- oh okay well were leaving would you like a lift, I know must be weird since were you teachers but I mean its hard to get cabs around this time and that to in rain

K- Oh I'm fine I'll go by myself

C- Okay well cya tomorrow bye

K- Bye

Angad didn't say anything he just stood there he was angry he knew who she had come with.
They both leave, while kripa waits there for a cab but to her bad luck there were hardly there.

After 30 minutes she was still waiting when a black car appears in front of her, the window rolls down and it was non other than Angad.

A- Get in

K- No I can go myself

A- Stop being a spoilt brat and get in

K- Can you just leave Prof. Khanna

A-(angrily) gets in or else I'll make you

Kripa knew he was angry and she didn't want to create a scene so she got in

The car ride was silent until she realized he wasn't taking her home

K- Where are we going

A- Somewhere

K- And where is this somewhere?

hey guy well here is the next part sorry it's really short but i have a english n hist test to study for well hope you like it oh and i started a new fanfic its called unpredicatble -http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=629534&TPN= 1&#10662625
continue to comment!!
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg you have to continue soon....that was a great part i wonder where angad is takeing her...i wonder if angad will try something on kripa 😲....omg you always make angad seem so hot in this fan fic i am not jokeing 😳 you are like the best ff writer out there, your story line is like so good i wish i had thought of it, you have to continue soon i really want to know where angad is takeing kripa please dont leave me in suspence 😭 you just have to continue...this was a very good part 😃
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part.... where is he takin her???
Dark Love thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great Part!! I wonder where he is taking her...? Hmm... its a bit weird though, he iss her teacher 😆 lol but i love it!! Continue Soon!!
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
where is mr. angad khanna taking poor miss kripa sharma??? 😳 😆
sweetangle04 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi..u know i love ur ff..unfortunately i m not able to read during weekdays..so caught up all the parts..now during weekend... 😃
i love ur ff...plz continue soon..i wonder where angad is taking here..hmmm.. 😉

PLZ CONTINUE SOON