A- you know you look beautiful

K- you know you're my Prof. rite

A- yes I know but what can I do if your so attracting

K- she tries to hold her blush back as she is trying to be mad

K- why don't you go flirt with Miss carol

A- you know what that's not a bad idea

K- Whateva can you just leave me I need to go

Angad leaves her and leaves himself

The rest of the dance Angad was dancing with miss carol making kripa really mad so she goes up to some random guy and dances really close to him trying to make Angad jealous and boy did she do that, he was really mad at her behavior he didn't like how the guy would stare or touch her curves.

The dance ended kripa went home by her self. When she reached her apartment building she got off paid the cab driver and made her way in the apartment building when she notices the lights were out (so like the hallway passage light of the apartment building didn't work).

She carefully makes her way up the steps , step by step when she is about to take out her keys to open her apartment door , she feels a tight grip on both her delicate waist and her mouth dragging her into the opposite apartment. Yes it was Angad who had dragged her into his apartment, when they were both in he turned on the lights and let her go looking at her with anger in his eyes.

K (mad) - what **** is your problem

A (angrily) – you, that's what my **** problem is, why were you dancing so close with that guy huh?

K- Well what's it to you, I'm not your property okay, I mean do you see me complaining about you dancing with miss carol

A – Seems like some one is jealous

K- Me an jealous of that witch .psshht please

A- ooh so now were name calling huh
K- Just get away and she pushes him and opens the door and quickly opens her apartment and goes in and goes straight to bed.

Next morning in business class

Angad teaches through out the class without looking or flirting with kripa who is kinda sad that he didn't, she seriously had mix feelings… he stops teaching the last 10 minutes and everyone just talks when some random student asks

RS- Angad is it true that you going out with Miss carol??

The whole is silent looking towards Angad even kripa she too was eager to know but she knew it wasn't true.

A- Yes I am, is it a problem??

All the guys are like whistling where the girls are heartbroken, kripa on the other hand just felt as if her heart had stopped. How could he she thought. Fine if he wants to play like that then Mr. Khanna two can play that game. After class Robbie (he thinks kripa is hot, not really important , his just the guy to make Angad jealous lolz) ask kripa out (he wanted to this for a long time), kripa who thinks about her plan agrees and just to add the cherry on the top she agrees right in front of Angad who just stared at the two. Robbie and kripa just walk off

thanks for your comments, well here the next part .. hope ya like it....continue to comment 😃
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guys i was just thinking 😆 and i got a new idea for a fanfic its a AK fanfic maybe with others and basically kripa is a spoilt rich brat and angad is her new poolboy lolz umm so ye tell me wether i should do a fanfic on it oh and if anyone else has written something like him being a pool boy than can you tell me cause i don't want to copy them...thanks!! 😊 oh and its called ~~ UnpredictablE~~
Edited by Chocolate_luver - 17 years ago
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg that was a great part...oooooohhhhhhhhh mr. angad khanna is getting jelouse hehehee i think it will be funny to see Angad get jelouse and i also find it funny as to how kripa get jelouse...and angads actions are so HOT like when angad pull Kripa into the bathroom with him and locked her to the wall(so cute) and then when he pulled her inside his apartment (i am telling you from where i am sitting, my room was starting to feel a bit warm) 😆 omg you are a great writer, how did you come up with this stuff. continue soon cant wait for the next part........me want to know so bad as to what will happen next between angad and kripa 😃
Rejected thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolate_luver

Hey guys i was just thinking 😆 and i got a new idea for a fanfic its a AK fanfic maybe with others and basically kripa is a spoilt rich brat and angad is her new poolboy lolz umm so ye tell me wether i should do a fanfic on it oh and if anyone else has written something like him being a pool boy than can you tell me cause i don't want to copy them...thanks!! 😊

i think that it is a great idea...but i also want you to remember that handleing 2 ff that the same time is hard...lol i could bearly keep up with my own ff...but if you have the time then go for it because i am sure to love the ff😃

Originally posted by: Rejected

omg that was a great part...oooooohhhhhhhhh mr. angad khanna is getting jelouse hehehee i think it will be funny to see Angad get jelouse and i also find it funny as to how kripa get jelouse...and angads actions are so HOT like when angad pull Kripa into the bathroom with him and locked her to the wall(so cute) and then when he pulled her inside his apartment (i am telling you from where i am sitting, my room was starting to feel a bit warm) 😆 omg you are a great writer, how did you come up with this stuff. continue soon cant wait for the next part........me want to know so bad as to what will happen next between angad and kripa 😃

😆😆 aww thankx i luv reading your comments they are so long and so nice!! hehehe lol yeh i'm kinda suprise my english teacher said i sux at reading , but his just a you know wat lol .....i'll continue tomorow ...umm what do think about my new idea??

i think that it is a great idea...but i also want you to remember that handleing 2 ff that the same time is hard...lol i could bearly keep up with my own ff...but if you have the time then go for it because i am sure to love the ff😃

lol yeah i do kinda slack off lolz but don't worry i'll update really fast as you know😆 plus i have summer break to start it!! lol thanx the OC made me come up with the idea lolz

Rejected thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocolate_luver

😆😆 aww thankx i luv reading your comments they are so long and so nice!! hehehe lol yeh i'm kinda suprise my english teacher said i sux at reading , but his just a you know wat lol .....i'll continue tomorow ...umm what do think about my new idea??

lol i think all great ff writers have some problems in englis...lol i failed english three times in a row and when ever i wrote ff ppl liked it and when ever i wrote in english i got a fifty!😆

lol i think all great ff writers have some problems in englis...lol i failed english three times in a row and when ever i wrote ff ppl liked it and when ever i wrote in english i got a fifty!😆

lol hehehe😆😆...yep i totally agree , i alwayd get a D 😆

ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant he's acting so like a jealous lover, though she could have came up with a better come-back.

Criticism- the 'pinning her to the wall' is getting a bit repetitive, im not saying its not a good idea but just so you know.... (hope i'm not too harsh, no one else is saying anything... 😕 )
ishu124 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg. that was wonderfull continue sooon.