Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
just read the entire fan fic...its cute! Angad is hott!!
so a teacher student relationship huh? its not bad cuz the age difference is 3 years but angad is kripa's professor so that is weird.

angad is such a flirt...one minute he is with kripa and the next he is with miss carol ๐Ÿ˜ก who does he want? ๐Ÿ˜‰
jdsean thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha it was good and funny the way Kripa is always angry and blushing.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part... omgg he reaches every single place she goes!!!
ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cutest fanfic right here

continue soon

aww i love how they can't control their feelings and how angad is practically stalking her

ishuu♥
Numera* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG this ff is sooooooo cute! its like the perfect scenario lol continue soon hun!
Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gaythri

it was really guddddddddd.....pls continueeeeeeee

thank!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ will continues today

Originally posted by: Kaj!

someone go complain about angad to the principle ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, thankz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pal89711

awesome part..... ๐Ÿ˜Š can't wait 2 read more ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

aww thanks๐Ÿ˜Š...next part will come soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: armaghan0

amazing fic interesting concept really cute part

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. glad you liked it

Originally posted by: pallavi25

He definitely likes her curves---and not the curves of her graphs! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
I wish he would quit that job and teach in another college---then he wont be her teacher anymore and can do wotever he wants to do with her! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pallavi

lolz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...tru hehehe...lol hmm well you never know huh mabe not quit but you never know ๐Ÿ˜‰lolz๐Ÿ˜†...oh n btw i just luv your fanfic seriously i'm totally addicted to it , your such a good writer...continue soon with it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mintfresh

awesum part
keep it up

thank ya!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: ixi-shaj

what is with him, he flirts with her and then with another woman in front of her? Get him!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

how will she avoid him and his devastingly good looks? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lolz๐Ÿ˜†...lolz that tru but same goes for him rite lolz๐Ÿ˜†..thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: iamsmart

gr8 part

thankss๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Rejected

pmg those were great 2 part...you update so fast i dont know how you do it....continue soon and it would be so funny if angad found out kripa was jelouse of miss.carol or somthing and angad just keeps on makeing kripa jelouse by flurting with miss carlo....continue soon just loved the last to part...me so happy that angad is kripas nebihoor lol so cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

lolz hehe thanks yeh neither do i know how i update so fast lolz..lol well i'm glad your happy can you imagine being his neightbour lol.....i'll continue later on ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: desiqt8806

just read the entire fan fic...its cute! Angad is hott!!
so a teacher student relationship huh? its not bad cuz the age difference is 3 years but angad is kripa's professor so that is weird.

angad is such a flirt...one minute he is with kripa and the next he is with miss carol ๐Ÿ˜ก who does he want? ๐Ÿ˜‰

aww thanks๐Ÿ˜Š...lol sure is ...hmm guess will just have to see lol .

Originally posted by: jdsean

Haha it was good and funny the way Kripa is always angry and blushing.

lol hehehe yeh , thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

Awesome part... omgg he reaches every single place she goes!!!

thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ...lolz yeh his such a stalker lolz๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: xobrown sugaox

cutest fanfic right here

continue soon

aww i love how they can't control their feelings and how angad is practically stalking her

ishuu

aww thankx๐Ÿ˜›....lolz yeh he sure is a stalker lol then you never no when he might not ber around lolz

Originally posted by: Numera*

OMG this ff is sooooooo cute! its like the perfect scenario lol continue soon hun!

aww thank you๐Ÿ˜Š...hehehe lol took me along time to think of it hehe glad you liked it..yep will continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww thank you , glad you like ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks!!๐Ÿ˜Š

thankz guys for all your comments, encourages me alot well i'll be posting the next part soon, ...i'm so happy i got so many comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 13

Angad and miss carol who finally noticed kripa come in were about to say, when kripa started instead

K- oh I'm sorry I thought the dance studio was freeโ€ฆ I'll go somewhere else

C- oh no don't worry we were done newaiz (she asked Angad for help to show her a moved she didn't know how to do, but kripa doesn't know that so yeah lolz)

K- oh okay thank you miss

Miss carol leaves , Angad still is in there waiting for kripa to say something he hated how she would ignore him, kripa just laid her stuff down and was about to play the Cd when she was pinned against the wall by Angad who had locked her in between his arms

A- you know you have a lot of attitude , why you so hard to get
K-(mad and sarcastically) โ€“ if I'm so hard to get why don't you go to miss carol, **** why did she just say that, she thought

A- smirking, " seems like someone's jealous
K- why would I be jealous I'm your student and not one of those pathetic students of your that think their Prof. hot, she knew she was lying but I mean she had to.

A- oh I see well lets just see huh, newaiz thanks for the candles , see you in class miss Sharma

K- (thinking) whatever

And Angad left. Kripa just began to work on her dance. After she finished, she went to business class. After all her classes she went home as she had to get ready for the dance tonight โ€ฆ she wasn't really excited since he would be there with miss Carol as well just great she knew she would get jealous but she couldn't help it her heart wouldn't listen to her.

Just then her door knock, it was Aaliya they decided to get ready together and then they would meet Prithivi at dance. After and hour they both were finally ready.

Aaliya was wearing her blue strapless, her hair was out and straightened, she had makeup on that was nicely done, and she wore diamond hoops and a blue and silver choker

Kripa on the other hand wore her red halter dress, she had applied a bit if makeup , her hair was out and straightened with curls at the bottom , she wore red dangling earring that kissed her cheeks, she wore a red bracelet and necklace with silver and red high heel.

After checking themselves out in the mirror and complimenting each other on how good the y looked , they saw the time ad were heading out, coincidentally Angad was heading out to at the same time as soon as Aaliya opened the door she saw Angad

Angad saw her to and explained how he moved here blah blahโ€ฆ

A- well you guys look pretty

Aa- lolz thank you

K- thanks I know I doโ€ฆ come on Aaliya lets go and she leaves

Aa- sorry she just like that

A- (under his breath)- don't worry I know how to handle her , and he smiled mischievously

Aa- huh did you say something??

A- oh nothing I'll see you guys at the dance then

Aa- yep okays bye

And they all leave. In no time kripa and Aaliya reached the dance, they both go inside where kripa spots Angad with miss carol and she had to admit he did look fyne and she looked pretty, and here she was thinking that he was flirting with her, I'm so stupid she thought and walked off with Aaliya to meet up with Prithivi. Angad had noticed her entered. Everyone was dancing including Aaliya with Prithivi and Angad with miss carol which kripa noticed and burned with anger, so she decided to go to the rest room when she was heading she felt someone grab her hand in to the boys restroom and heard the door lock (as her eyes were covered) and in no time she was pinned against the wall.

Well here is the next part, hope you like ๐Ÿ˜› , please continue to leave comments!!, i might update later on again if i get time , and thank you all to whoever reads my fanfic ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update............ next part is going 2 be awesome i fell.......well nice job again...can't wait 2 read... the next part .......continnue soonn ๐Ÿ‘
nycdesiqt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its angad again right??!??
lol who else would pin her against the wall like that?

Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh angad is so persistant. but i like it though ๐Ÿ˜›