Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys thanx for all your comments 😃 😊 😛 , loved them all....and angad sure is a stalker lol 😆 😆 😆 ...but dont worry he wont be around soon 😉 lolz newaiz updating the next part and i'll post another later on 😊 hope you like ...continue to comment!!

Edited by Chocolate_luver - 17 years ago
Part 11
Part 11

K- TUM?? … yes it was Angad

k- what do you want and why did you pull me in here ( she was still mad about today)

A- you know what I want so stop giving attitude, and I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings

K- you know you're a Prof. why would I be mad its you job to get angry if a student doesn't do his/her work

A ( flirting) – well what if I don't want to be your teacher ??

K blushed instantly

K- uu..m.mm. (begins to get nervous) I've got to go bye and she leaves for another cubicle to try on her dress

Angad just smiles he didn't know why but he was attracted to her a lot, he tried a lot to remember that she was his student but it was hard for him to remember when ever he saw her, Angad actually was supposed to meet miss carol for shopping for a certain reason… when he spotted kripa and he snuck in the change room (there was only a curtain separating, and the worker who was supposed to be looking after the area was too busy talking to her BF(lolz)…he makes his way towards the exit of the shop when he bumps into Aaliya

Aa- oh hello Angad

A- hey what are you doing here

Aa- oh I was shopping with kripa for our dresses … she is in here as well you didn't see her?

A (grinning) – nah I didn't

Aa -oh okay ..oh well come with me maybe you can help us to choose a dress for her it is always good to get a guyz advice .

A- wasn't really sure but said, "okay lets go"

kripa who came out of the change room saw both of them heading towards her direction.

K- now what does he want she said to herself

Aa- hey did you find a dress

K- umm yeah this one she show the dress

Aa- ooh it's pretty go and try it on

K- but I already did

Aa- so no one saw and I want to see plus you can get a guyz advice too pointing to Angad
Who was just grinning enjoying the whole situation and added to it

A- come on kripa don't be a spoil sport don't be shy just cause I'm Your Prof. doesn't mean I can't be you friend right?

Aa- Yeh kripa

Kripa who wanted to slap both of them finally says

K- (angrily) fine happy now

Aa- yes very

Kripa goes into the change room again.

After 5 minutes

Kripa walks out, she look absolutely stunning in her dress

Aa- omg Kripa you look fab, yep u definitely have to get this dress , what do you think Angad?

Angad who was looking at her with passion in his eyes, really wishing that he wasn't her Prof. said

A- yep its nice I guess umm I have to go , cya guyz later
Aa- um okay
Kripa didn't reply she was to busy thinking "what does he mean its nice I guess, I sure look better than he does"

Aa- hey go change and then buy it and meet me at Topshop, Prithivi is waiting for me there, okays?

K- Yeh okay

Aaliya leaves and kripa walk towards the change room when again she is pulled by non other than Angad
k- Umm yes what do you want (saying it in attitude)

A- you know ( he caresses her face) I just had to say it but you look stunning in the dress and he turns around to leave when he turns back and says "especially the way it outlines your curves" and leaves grinning, while kripa just stood there blushing, she had to admit even thought it was wrong she loved the attention she got from him.

Kripa changes back and goes and pays for her dress, and makes her way to topshop when she notices Angad with that witch (miss carol), oh now she was sure he was flirt, so disgusting she thought, she would definitely ignore him from now on, stupid and she walked off in a bad mood to meet up with Aaliya and Prithivi.

well here was the next part hope like , continue to comment plzz 😊

gaythri thumbnail
it was really guddddddddd.....pls continueeeeeeee
Kaj! thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
someone go complain about angad to the principle 😆 😆
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part..... 😊 can't wait 2 read more 😊 😊 😊
sidra01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing fic interesting concept really cute part
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He definitely likes her curves---and not the curves of her graphs! 😆 😆 😉
I wish he would quit that job and teach in another college---then he wont be her teacher anymore and can do wotever he wants to do with her! 😉 😆 😳

Pallavi

Part 12

Kripa spots them both at topshop and goes over to them.

Aa- oh hey kripa about time what took you long?
K (thinking) – stupid Angad that's what

K- Oh sorry the salesperson had to find out the price for the dress and yeh sorry

P- Nah it's kewl , hey which shirt should I get for the dance?

Aa- I was saying the blue on so we would match

K- Yeh the blue ones nice

P- alrite blue one it is than

Aa- oh Yeh Prithivi we saw Angad today in forever 21

P- what was he doing in that store?

Aa- hmm I don't know coz it's a female store …hmmm

K- (angrily thinking) – I know what he was doing flirting and on a date with Miss Carol that what he was doing

So he pays for his shirt and they all leave for home. Kripa reaches Aaliya's place.

K- okay I think I'm gonna go

Aa- now but I think there going to be a thunder storm go later in least you won't be alone

K- nah got to work on a few things so I'm gonna leave okay

Aa/P- alright see ya

K- bye

Kripa gets a cab and reaches her apartment in no time, as she walks up she notices that the apartment opposite her had lights on (she could see as it was coming from underneath the door)

"hmmm seems like the new resident has already arrived," she thought to her self.

She opens the door, throws her stuff on the couch and heads to refresh her self, after 20 minutes she comes out in her towel when the lights go off (it was thundering and lightning and stuff)

K- great black out…. She was about to get the torch out when there was a knock on there door
k- jeeze who is it now… she gets the torch and, puts her robe over her towel and tightens it and walks to the living room. She opens the door and is just shocked as if she saw a ghost, yes in front of her there was Angad, who was rather happy seeing her.
K-(thinking) **** what is he doing here
K- u…uumm.mm. yes

A (grin) he knew she was nervous," oh umm I'm your new neighbor isn't that exciting (smiling)

K-WHAT… I mean what, thinking "what a stalker"

A- why you so shocked… do you have a prob, and I'm no stalker if that's what your thinking
K- oh I'm not just nothing newaiz umm what did you want
A- oh I was wondering do you have any candles I could borrow

K- why should I give you my candle stupid flirt she thought to her self?

K- umm sure I'll just have to find them

A- okay when you find just come over okay

K- um sure

She closes the door and looks for the candles she finds them 10 mins later as they were right at the back of her cupboard. she goes over to Angad's place, she knock and in no time he opens the door shirtless (he was hot since the air-con was out and due to the rain it was really humid inside the apartment…lolz) kripa who just couldn't stop and stare at his sexy body, he definitely was buff and all fit and fine she thought, Angad who noticed her looking at his body just grinned and said
A-"take a picture, it last longer" (lolz)
Kripa was jus to embarrassed to say anything and handed the candles to him and was about to leave when Angad caught her and pulled her closer and said,
A-(whispering seductively) "has anyone ever told you look rather sexy in a robe"
This was just it for kripa she felt as if she was about to faint she ran from there and closed the door, leaning on the door blushing, "why can't he leave me alone", she thought even though she liked the attention, but he sure knows how to flirt she had to admit. She went into her room got changed, had dinner, and went straight of to bed thinking how would she avoid him now when his stay right in front of her.

Next morning she went to college and went to the dance studio to practice her dance when she was stunned to see the flirt and the witch dancing together…ooh was she angry…

here is the next part hope you like ...leave comments!!
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what is with him, he flirts with her and then with another woman in front of her? Get him!!! 😡

how will she avoid him and his devastingly good looks? 😳
Rejected thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pmg those were great 2 part...you update so fast i dont know how you do it....continue soon and it would be so funny if angad found out kripa was jelouse of miss.carol or somthing and angad just keeps on makeing kripa jelouse by flurting with miss carlo....continue soon just loved the last to part...me so happy that angad is kripas nebihoor lol so cute 😳