Amit Sadh’s back home in Punjab

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Amit Sadh's back home in Punjab

The rebellious actor, who at the age of 21 left home to come to Mumbai, is resting in his house after a typhoid relapse.

ROSHNI K OLIVERA

Just a few years ago he was a rebel to the core. But times have changed. "I have mellowed now," admits Amit Sadh. "Time teaches you so much. Yes I was a rebel six years ago. But, the whole world has changed in six years. Why not Amit sadh?" 
   At 21 this rebel had also left home and come to Mumbai, but now he's back. "I'm at home in Punjab right now. I'm very relaxed. I am recuperating from typhoid right now," Amit told BT yesterday. 
   Amit was down with typhoid some time ago and had to be hospitalised for a few days in Mumbai. However he got back to work soon after he was discharged. That agggravated the situation. "Because of my hectic schedule I fell ill again. I had a relapse. Now I'm here recuperating." 
   But he is feeling better and should be back in Mumbai in two weeks. Partner Neeru Bajwa is also with him and the couple's been catching up on a lot of movies at home. 
   On the work front, post Bigg Boss, Amit was seen in Sony's Durgesh Nandini. However recently he quit the show. "My character in the show was important. But I had to take a break because I was advised bed rest for a few weeks. I couldn't have been missing for almost a month and half. So they had to put somebody else in my place," he reasons. 

Did the Bigg Boss stint help him in his career? "It was a learning experience. I learnt a lot. I got a lot of appreciation from people who saw me on the show. However, whether it has helped me in my career is difficult to say. Basically, I don't evaluate things in that manner."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey thats interesting to know, but my sister hates the new Kshitij in DN 😆 she wants Amit back, lols 😆

At least hes taken time off, and that, but yeah hes a rebel!!!! lols calmed down a touch though, hehehe 😉
karruuu thumbnail
probably shuld start doing farming in punjab tht will be the best job for him 😆 i bet he wuldnt br thrown out of the feilds, like he wuz thrown outta DN cuz he will do very well as a "scare-crow" 😆 😆 poor crows!!!!