Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yh serial its so cute storyline hopefully its selected.
Aanteek thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya guys, its very nice storyline, very different.... Very first day Vijay said they decided to do a different storyline NOT LIKE ones they were acting...

Love and care the friends share for each other is beautiful... Vijay asked in indya forums, how we(viewers) like to continue the storyline...

Please vote for this to continue....

Guys please comeup with your wonderful ideas... I replied him with this link.. so he can come and visit us some time...

I will post the photos very soon...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG...the story has touched my heart and last one was very sad 😭 😭 😭

The entire four episodes were very good and I wish me and my studies mate will meet like this one day. The subject is also good about the friendship, love, good and bad memories of their college days 👏 , instead of family drama with a heroine fighting with villi, two wife subjects etc etc. 😡

Thanks for the wonderful updates, Serial 👏 and I hope Vijay sir will visit our forum and lakshmi section, I will also try to post my comments at indya Website. 😃
Aanteek thumbnail
Next story for this week is "sollathaan Ninaikeran" directed by Manobala, starring Sitara, Gautam, Anuhasan, SPB. Charan, Vijay adiraj, BrindaDas ...
Story about three ladies... Its also good. Different ... Any one interested about this... let me know... I will post it here itself...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh...you know I am interested ya 😆
Since it has Vijay on it, Anu and Charan..I will definitely read the updates. 😃
Aanteek thumbnail
I will update for you Meli. Storyline is interesting....not jollytype like meendum oru kaadhal kadhai... serious type...
Aanteek thumbnail
Episode 1:

Sudha(Sitara)

Flashback

Sudha is very angry at her boyfriend(Raghu) who cheated her and sent her his wedding invitation will go to meet him in the recording studio. Both are playback singers. Ravi(Gautam) Sudha's manager will advise her deal with him in a personal place... She won't listen will go fight with him and will challenge him that she will get mariied before him. She will come back to Ravi and cry and ask him if he will marry her... Ravi will be shocked but will have no choice but to say yes...

Present:

Sudha will go to Deva's music studio for recording will spot Raghu outside waiting for Deva. Sudha will get upset looking at him will pollambufy to Ravi about the cheat following her everywhere... Deva will come out and will take Sudha inside asking Raghu to wait outside.. Lookslike Sudha is very sucessful and raghu failed..

Lakshmi(Brinda Das)

Lakshmi will come back home will spot her teen age daughter is back from school will search for her and will spot her near window watching some guys playing cricket. Lakshmi will get angry and will raise her voice to her daughter asking if she is seeing boys outside.. that girl will shoot back asking if she didn't come near that window at all when she was a girl... Lakshmi will be shocked and doesn't know how to react back to her daughter who reminded her that she was also a teen age girl before...

Next day Laskshmi will be at work will receive a call from a policeman who will catch her daughter who planned to run away with someone. Lakshmi will be shocked and will reach home and will ask her daughter to go inside...

Mano(Anuhasan)

Flashback:

Mano will be irritated seeing a rose bouquet sent by her colleague Sekar(Vijay Adiraj). Both work in a FM station. Mano is a radio Jockey. She will call him and blast him for irritating her.. He will express his love for her, but Mano will be very clear that she doesn't like all those and her marriage has been arranged by her parents and she is happy about that. Sekar will be sad and ask the reason for not liking him... Mano will say she likes him as a friend but she doesn't like "love marriage" and trust her parents.
The day before her wedding again Sekar will approach Mano and ask for the decision. Mano will gives back nicely. Sekar will give his visiting card and will say he will be there for her and will wait for her forever..

Present:

Mano will be in a hurry getting ready to start her career again after 4 years of married life. She is married to SPB.Charan and has a2 years old baby daughter. She will be excited to go back, but Charan will not be so happy will ask her if she really wants to go. He is projected here as good but dull not lively. Mano asks him to drop her off, but he asks her to pick an auto...

Mnao heads back to her new radio station and gets introduced to everyone and gets a shock of her life as Sekar is her boss...
Aanteek thumbnail
Episode 2

Mano is really shocked...to see Sekar. But Sekar says he was also shocked to see Mano's application, and clears off that past is past and now that they are happily married will try to help each other in their profession. Mano is relieved, Sekar asks her why she is wearing dull(yellow) color salwar, as she used to wear fast colors before. This color was choosen by Charan when she asked the suggestion....

Lakshmi asks her daughter to come inside and will yell at her for doing such thing and will raise her hand. Her daughter will talk back saying she doesn't like anything here and so she wanted to go away... Her husband(some gondu useless) will ask her to stop and will ask his daughter to go inside, and will call Lakhmi to come to his room. Laskmo will feel so sad and will feel bad and will cry inside her for his action. Her daughter will be looking at this from a window...

Sudha will be listening to "yezhudugiren oru Kaditham" from the movie Kalki... Deva will ask her to note the lyrics. when she come to know that it is a "thalatu" she will tell Deva that she will not sing "thalatu" at all. He will try his best to convince her, but she won't listen....

Lakshmi and Mano are working in the same office. Mano calls lakshmi to come out for coffee. Lakshmi will go and her husband will call her on her mobile and will ask, if she is in office or else where. She will get annoyed and will tell she is in office only inside, or outside waiting for auto... and will cut the phone. Mano will ask who is calling and Lakshmi will say some rogue and will aks her to ignore. Again her mobile will ring and her husband will torture her... After she keeps the phone Mano will ask who is that and Lakshmi will say thats her husband.... Mano will look sharply ...

Mano will start her first day as RJ, and program is Kadhal Kadhal Kadhal. Sekar will call as Visu and will tell her that he was in love with some RJ four years back and was about to reveal her name. Mano will spot Sekar talking will somehow cut that line and will tell sekar that she is going to resign as its not working. SEkar will tell her that he called on purpose to test her how she is handling this type of callers, as that is a spontaneous job. And will apologise to her if he talks something bad. Mano is thinking.....
Aanteek thumbnail
Episode 3

Scene continues with Sekar telling mano that it was a test... Mano is somewhat convinced will go back to her seat... Sekar thinking the last recap that he told her that she will comeback to him one day!

SUdha is at a Gyn. office, asking the Dr. what is the problem with her and why she is not becoming a mother... Dr. will tell that both Sudha and ravi are fine, but they have to find more time to spend with each other... Sudha is at home thinking what the Dr. said and recap thinking about her first night. Ravi will come inside and will tell Sudha that she married him in a hurry just to take revenge on Raghu and will maintain that distance as before and treat her as his Boss only.... At night hRavi will head back home full drunk and the servandt maid will offer help, will refuse to accept and will ask if Madam is sleeping.... Sudha will be watching everything...

Mano at home asking Charan if he listen to her first show. Charan will tell that he was busy in a sales meeting. She will tell there is a repeat and he can listen. He will ask for hot milk... Before she comes with milk, he will be sleeping peacefully... mano will feel bad and will call her friend Sumi and will discuss about Sekar. Sumi will advise her to apply in some other Fm station... Mano will accept and will tell that if she will continue or not that depends on her mood.

Next day mano will be getting ready to work will choose a fast color thinking about Sekar's comments. Charan will ask why her Tops is very "gadi"... mano will reply she likes it that way and freeze.....
Edited by serial123 - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx 4 da updates buddy its very serious storyline with a valuable lesson. I think this one and the other serial last week will be head 2 head i think.