Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanteek thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Episode 3

Scene starts with Johny was taking shower and hearing some kind of movement in his room, and spots Vaishali leaving a cover there and leave. he gets so excited and starts to dance.... When he open the envelope it was the Rs.500 bill reimberserment because he paid for groceries. he makes abig scene for giving that money back infront of Shruthi, Mami and Vaishali. Shruthi gets the money back and leaves the place with Vaishali. Mami asks him why he is behaving like that.... Johnny says when he was in college, he was staying with his siter's family and had tough time there... now he has money and want to spend some, so he will be happy. Flashback.... Johnny is in a bowling ally very sad, Mami comes there and asks the reason, he says his sister's motherinlaw talked rude to him and sister and he is feeling vad about that for his sister...Other friends join them and starts the looty... and trying to cheerup Johnny. Arving finally gives his dad's guest house key and says he is out of town for 2 months and Johnny can stay there.... That makes Johnny happy....

Present its evening and all are playing antakshari and having fun... Johnny comes with a liquor bottle and starts the "Thanni party" first they all give him a look, but slowly Arvind joins him and Raghav... all are dancing for Dhoom song... Shruthi was trying to call her Dad. Veda comes there and tries to open up. He says his responsiblities are over and he is waiting for the approval of the girl he is love with... Shruthi encourages him to convey the love immediately and can wait to marry.... before he spill the beans, her Dad calls her and says he has taken over a new company... that comapny Veda is working... Shruthi makes fun saying I am going to be your boss. Again veda goes back to his shell and will go have some alcohlo and dance with everyone. Raghav is sad and Johnny asks him the reason, he says he talked with Priya but she is not opening up now and so he is so sad. Johnny advises him to have a open communication with Priya in the morning and express his feelings... He agrees to that.

Next day morning the whole gang plans to go to beach. They were having fun. Johnny was telling vaishu that he has a question and if she can answer... Veda reminds him the college days where he asked the same and one girl gave him back a tight slap... 😆 Johnny sopts one stranger looking at them and creates a scene on the beach. One rowdy gang comes there to rescue that stranger and looks like a small fight between them. Vaishu comes to rescue and looking at Vaishu the rowdy gang goes off shows that she knows them well... Vaishu asks Johnny what is that question... Johnny got terrified and says he got the answer already...

Thodarum...

Comments welcome... Thanks Meli... They show all the fun... its really differnt serial for sure. There will be the last part tomorrow... After that new serial "Sollathaan Ninaikiren" starts starring Sitara(pudu pudu Aarthangal) Anu Hasan and Brinda Das...
Edited by serial123 - 17 years ago
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice double episodes serial thx 4 da updates. Its rlly interesting hopefully its added as a permeant serial.
Aanteek thumbnail
Madhu I will try my best to post some picturs. I saved all 4 episodes in my DVR. will post it sure. Its so much fun to watch all the looties...
I forgot to mention... Raghav has some resemblance of ACD. his voice is also like that...
Deepak, is Raghav related to Sakshi Siva?
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my God! ok then please please post the pictures soon!
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Serial, I will be sad tomorrow since it will be the last one. 😭 ..I hope the viewers pick it up this serial so I can read ur updates 😃

I just want to know more about each of them 😉
Aanteek thumbnail
ok, Meli I will try to summerize more about each of them... Please bear with me for photos... i am getting a new digcam soon. after that i will post pictures from all the episodes...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No no..I didnt mean on that way that u have to write about each of them....what i mean was, the story is interesting and I want to know more about them in the future episodes... 😉

misunderstanings here, sorry seial... 😆
Aanteek thumbnail
now i understand Meli 😳 😃 me too ... really wish this to continue. but want to see the next one too. Starring, Anuhasan, Brindadas and Sitara...
Aanteek thumbnail
Episode 4: It made me cry 😭 !!! So sad!!! Good message!!!

Scene starts with Priya and Raghav going on a boat alone. Raghav opens up and asks if Priya is happy alone that is not staying with her parent... She says she is not alone but staying with her adopted daughter 👏 👏. Raghav is touched... and asks if he can join her... She replies back saying she made up her mind for just her and daughter and her consultancy business, and need more time to think about this proposal.

One vegtable vendor is collecting tomatos from Suruthi's farmhouse. Johnny and Veda asks about tomatos and get an idea and take two cartons of tomatos to beach where other friends are playing... Johny tricks Arvind and throw tomato at him and they have silly tomato fight... when Arvind was throwing a tomato it accidentely lands on police inspector. They all get very scared espically after that previous day rowdy incident... Policeman comes very close to Arvind with sharp look and take 2 tomatos and throw at his face and they all have fun.

All head back home... Sunandha(devadharshini) Kesav's wife is there with their daughter Deepthi spill the beans that Kesav is not there and will join later. in the evening they all play mimicry... Johnny acting out like TR...(very funny) then its Arvind's turn question is what he will do if he was cheif minister? He answers linking US and will destroy rowdism etc., everyone will make fun of him. Sunandha sitting next to Veda asks him if he opened up to Shruthi... Veda says no... Shruthi gets a call so, leaves that place. Sunandha asks Veda to go and talk as that is the perfect time... Veda goes and Surathi says its her Dad(?) and he saw a "mappalai" for her. Agin Veda goes into his shell... ( I think Veda is influenced a lot by actor Murali. He always struggles to open his mouth to heroine till the climax 😆 ) Jonny gets a card to "propose to someone" He willgo to Vaishu and ore vazhusal... Vaishu will walk away still Johnny will follow her and start the vazhusal again, mami will get annoyed and will Deepak a tight slap and will ask him to behave properly...

Next day Priya comes running saying arvind has a lover back in New york. Someone asks if it is boy or girl... Priya says "Vellakariyam, Aanaa ava odipoitallam oru Karupannoda" Everyone teases Arvind... Arvind chases Priya for making fun of him... Veda sees Sunandha coming ask het to call Kesav. She calls and tell them he will come in the evening... Everyone get suspicious.

Everyone go to Sunandha's room and demand about Kesav... Sunandha starts crying and hand over a DVD to see and will tell it has all the answers... Everyone assembles in the living room, Johnny puts the DVD, Kesav comes on the screen and says, "Oh neenga intha CDya paakareengala appo naan neenga paarkamudiyatha idathukku poiyachu, chinna vayasilarndu, cigeratte pidikaradhu oru periya bandha and prestige nnu, chinna vayasulaiye start panninen, adu ippo yetho Lung diseasennu Dr. yennukku naal kurichutar. aduthaan sagarathu munadi unga yellar kooda oru rendu naal santhoshamma irukkalamnnu ninaichu Mamikitta intha reunionna arrange panninen. Anna naan oru date kurikka, yeenakku athukku minadiye date mudichu poiduthu"... Everyone is crying... (including me 😭 ) Then he addresses everyone personally. Veda, nee oru ponna romba uyirkku uyira nesikara, nee avangala kalyanam pannikittu romba santhosshamma irukkanaum. Both veda and Shruthi feel very bad and crys... Raghav, nee sathikkanumnnu ninaikarathu thappu illai, aanaa unnai neeseekira oruthi un koodave iruntha, nalla sucessfulla varuva... Both Raghav and Priya are feeling sad... Mami, nee yeppovum yenga yellar problems solve pannive, or nalla advise pannuva, aanaa naanga unakku yenna problemnnu kethathey illai, intha murai athai keekanumnnu ninaichen... aanaa ippovum unnakke problem kooduthutu poithen... Mami feels very sad... Johnny, vettulla enna problem irunthallum, nee yeppovum santhoshamma, kindal pannikithu yellarum happy vaichurupaiye, nee thaan yennu inspiration... Unna parthu thaan naaan intha Vazhikaiya vazha kathu kithen... Johnny is crying very bad... Arvind, ennada ivan yenn kitha yethum pesalainnu parthiya, Velaitu thanamma yetho pesa, adu unkku oru periya piri viye koduthudochu, adu naalla thanno yenno yenakku yeipdi oru periya disease... Arvind is feeling very bad...

Naan ipidi vazha kathukitheen... aanaa oru oru periya koori "Sunandha" yenga love sucess aichu aanaa yenga family yengalai odikiduchu... Pavam ava thaniya Deepithi yooda thaniya irukanum... aanaa neenga yellarum Avallukku irukeenga... Avallayum, yen ponnu Deepthiyayum nalla paarthu koonga.....

Screen freezes on "Sunandha's sad crying face......

Edited by serial123 - 17 years ago
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow really wonderful storyline./....would like to see this continue so i can catch up when i go to india in July.