Meendum Oru Kadhal Kathai

Aanteek thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi,

This is the new show both Preethi and Deepak are acting. Chetan is directing and Vijay Adiraj is the producer...

Its a new program called "8:30 Maanikku Yenna Parkalam?" in Vijay TV... Six serials are contesting... this is the second serial to compete... each week they will show one serial for 4 days mon- thurs...People get to vote the favourite and that one will be chosen to become mega serial... You get to vote in www.vijay.indya.com... Today I saw 1st episode, of "Meedum Oru Kadhal Kathai" I will give the update this week for this story. It was interesting, Preethi looks stunning beautiful in jeans...

Episode # 1

Kesav married to Devashashini staying in Calcutta. He calls their friend Mami(thats how everyone call her) to remind everyone about their reunion... He was particular about one friend Kamalesh... Looks like Kesav and Kamalesh have some feud... Mami assures him that Kamelesh will be there too... Mami calls all the firends to make sure everyone come for the re union on 31st March in their friend Suruthi's place... Priya(Preethi), Suruthi, Mami, Johnny(Deepak) Kesav, Kamalesh, Veda, Raghav... all are excited about the reunion after 5 years of their college...

Flash back...Veda is in love with Suruthi, but little uncomfortable to express it her because of the status difference. She is rich and he is not... In the flash back... coll. days... Kesav is asking Veda to tell her his feelings, but Veda is not comfortable... Shruthi and mami also join them and ask them if they want to go to movie in the evening... Johnny puts Veda in a situation that he is sponsering the whole evening... Looking at his expression Suruthi come forward and will give him money without other's knowledge... Veda will try to open up... but will feel shy to open up...

At present Veda is working in Bangalore... Kesav settled in Calcutta... Kamelesh in New york... Johnny, Priya Shruthi and Mami in Madras... and raghav in Madurai...

Shruthi waiting in her house for everyone... Mami arrives first then comes Veda... Johnny shares ride with a milkman holding all his milk container... Priya and Johhy arrives at the same time.

Everyone walking in the beach wondering about Kesav and Kamalesh... Now flash back 5years back... all the friends are having fun in a disco bar... Kesav and Johnny enjoying drinks... spots Madhumita who is Kamalesh's girlfriend. They want to pull Kamalesh's leg. So, Johny starts talking aas if Kamelesh drank the previous night... Veda continues saying he drank alot... Kesav continues saying Kamalesh drank and puked there... Kamelesh listens the part what Kesav said... Madhu reacts vweird after hearing that he was dranking liquor slaps him and will stroms out!!! Kamelesh thinks Kesav is responsible for that will tell he will never ever meet him again...

Thodarum...

Edited by serial123 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks serial...you are an angel as I was going to ask you about the serials 😆

Isn't Vijay also acting in a serial there...now I know the reason for why they have kidnapped him in Lakshmi 😆

BTW, can u take pictures of Preethi if it is possible f and post them? 😳

Will for sure vote for this serial 😉

Aanteek thumbnail
Thanks for the nice comments Meli. I don't think Vijay is acting in this.

Kesav - Kolangal Shivdas
Kamalesh - 1st Aravind(before chetan) from Lakshmi
Johnny - Deepak
Raghav - New face
Priya - Preethi
All other girls new face.

I just saw vijay's note in indya forums asking suggestion how to prolong the story. I sent him a Pm regarding India forums and separate link to Lakshmi page... donno if he will read that... but will post a message in that asking him to see this page atleast...

i will try my best to shoot pictures Meli. my Digcam is repair... but will try to do upload some pictures...
dasa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks serial--it is really wonderful of you to give such information and updates.

Most of us are not having access to Vijay TV and hence it is very nice to see such things here--this competition concept looks very novel indeed.
patraj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks serial for the info. Appreciate it.

Pat
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update serial.👏👏 i hope this serial will be picked to become a mega-serial! the story looks a bit clinched but i ❤️ love stories so i guess i'll like this serial.😊

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its a good serial hopefully its picked. Thx Serial
Edited by usha_pooja - 17 years ago
Aanteek thumbnail
Episode #2

Scene starts friends having fun in Suruthi's beachhouse...on the first day of the reunion Johnny making fun about just having wooden bench... Suruthi's dad's secretary Vaishali is helping them with breakfast... Johnny was drooling all over Vaishu... everyone will make fun and also warn him. but he will not care about that and says "vaishali what a lovely name"...

Veda, Johnny and Raghav sitting in the balcany talking about job and their life... Raghav asks Veda if he is in Bangalore, and Veda will invite him to his place... Johhny will ask about Raghav's job. Raghav says that he is not so happy about the present job as it is not challenging to him... mami will come with Arvind and they will welcome him nicely and as usual Johnny having fun by pulling Arvind's leg... They will tell Arving if were worried about him not showing up as Kesav hasn't arrive yet... Arvind will also worry about Kesav not coming and Mami will assure that Kesav will come for sure and will arrive late as usual...

Veda will pass Suruthi's room and will see her writing something. He will knock the door and she will ask him to come inside, he will ask what she is writing? She will reply "Love Letter" he will give her a look, and she will tell him that she is preparing lunch menu. Both exchange looks... She will ask if anything is special... He will say nothing is special... She will ask ina husky tone that they are meeting after 5 years and still no special news? Veda will try to open up to express his feelings... right at that time Karadi(johnny) will come and spoil the situation and will take take Veda with him...

Raghav will see Priya getting coffee will go back to flashback... Johnny will shout "I love You" to some girl and she will ask him to clear the arrears first... Johnny will see Kesav and Raghav sitting in a the coffee shop... Johnny will ask help from raghav to clear the arrears...Shruthi and Priya will come there and Shuthi will show some sign to Johnny... Johnny will talk something and will take Kesav with him leaving Raghav alone. Priya and Shruthi will come and join Raghav and will talk about future plans... Priya is kind of nervous while talking. Raghav will tell them that he was to work hard and shows that he is very ambitious and wanted to prove and show the world who he is. Priya immediately asks him if somebody is ready to join him thru out the journey how he will take it... But Raghav immediately turndown the offer and will explain Priya that he likes Priya a lot but he doesn't want to get into the "Kadhal Mess" as it will spoil his career and future plans. Priya is heart broken... 😭 (Preethi was wearing a beautiful blue sleeveless salwar suit and was looking very pretty)

Scene shifts to present. Shruthi and Mami watching other friends playing like kids from the balcony. Mami says everyone is having fun behaving like college days except Raghav. His face shows some kind of problem needs enquiry. Shruthi asks Mami why is she concern about others alot and not worried about herself, and her future plans. Mami replies back saying she also thinks about her future, wants to marry a caring, understanding, loving etc., man and have children and to settledown in life. Shruthi comments if she expects so many things from a man, then she won't be married at all 😉 Mami replies back saying "Veda" has all those characters in him... Shruthi's look sharpens...

Day#1 night Priya is sitting and reading a book... Raghav comes there and ask her for walk on the beach... Priya happily agrees to walk and they both talk about the past. Raghav was feeling bad for talking like that. But Priya says she is very happpy and independent staying all by herself in a flat, has her own consulting company, very busy at work. She says she likes the lonelyness and learnt that from him. Raghav asks if that incident bothered her? She says back she was toned after that and she is sucessful because of his talk and thanks him for that...

Thodarum

After the show Suhasini(host) asks some viewers their comments and Vijay and Chetan's comments... Vijay said the story was inspired from somewhere else and will give deatils after the 4th episode. Chetan said it was not hard to direct with so many artists because of the friendship...

It was really nice to watch, very different from regular megaserial. I really wish this will continue...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh...I begin to like this story...I just like "retro perspective" storied 😃 good see their old flashback with good and bad memories.

I think priya is very successful while Raghav has failed out. 😉

Thanks serial 😃
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This sure is very interesting. If someone could post the pictures it will be a delight to see. Thanks in advance.