My wife has been harassing me for 20 yrs

memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
My wife has been harassing me for 20 yrs
   By: Kiran Tare
   May 8, 2007

Music director Ismail Darbar came before the media at 2 am today to defend himself against the allegations made by his ex-wife Farzana. Interestingly, just a few hours before he told his story, Farzana's parents had approached the Bandra police to file a missing person complaint. They said Farazana has been missing since Saturday.  

Speaking for the first time about his problems with his ex-wife, Darbar claimed he had nothing to do with Farzana's disappearance. He also refuted all the allegations Farzana had been making against him before her supposed disappearance.

Darbar said, "I have broken all my relations with Farzana. I never threatened her to vacate our Bandra flat. In fact, I had offered to register the flat jointly with her and our four children. But she refused the offer and demanded that she be made the sole owner of the flat."

He added, "Farzana and her parents are living in a house provided by me. They have been harassing me for the past 20 years. They have conspired against me and they are jealous of my success. I will file a defamation suit against them."

Meanwhile, in his complaint, Farzana's father Younus Khan stated, "Farzana was very depressed because of Ismail Darbar's rude behaviour. We are anxiously waiting for her to call us, but we haven't heard from her yet." He also alleged, "She had been getting threatening calls for the past few days. But I don't who was making the calls."

The rift
Farzana and Ismail Darbar divorced two years ago when she found out that he was in a relationship with Priti Sinha (Darbar is now married to her). An angry Farzana had even stormed into Priti's house and hit her on the face.

Last week, Farzana accused Darbar of being cruel to her. She had said he had thrown her out of his house even though she had paid half the money for it. She had also alleged that Darbar was threatening her and her parents.

Source: www.mid-day.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Interesting........ nobody knows their private affairs so cant comment....... but seems its darbar's mistake...... but its normal presumption that a guy is guilty is not it πŸ˜†
soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
harassing him for 20 years? sounds weird
kabhi_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni28

harassing him for 20 years? sounds weird

yeah especially when man on other side is Ismail Darbar who looks from no angle a harassed personπŸ˜†....... not even from his songsπŸ˜›

soni28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_21

yeah especially when man on other side is Ismail Darbar who looks from no angle a harassed personπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† true he doesn't look harassed!!!
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni28

πŸ˜† true he doesn't look harassed!!!

lol well no1 knows hus lying or not
Guardian Angel thumbnail

Interesting........ nobody knows their private affairs so cant comment....... but seems its darbar's mistake...... but its normal presumption that a guy is guilty is not it πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Ji....... a guy is always guilty until proven innocent!!πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeah especially when man on other side is Ismail Darbar who looks from no angle a harassed personπŸ˜†....... not even from his songsπŸ˜›

agreeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†................his 1st wife might be saying the above thing..........but cant comment as v dont know abt their private life....

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't say for sure. Maybe its true that his wife is harassing him for 20 years.
apparaohoare thumbnail
I think yeh Himesh ka chaal hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by apparaohoare - 17 years ago