~*~ Discussion Topic for SRGMP C07~*~

amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello!!

As many knows that Pak. will be participating in SaReGaMaPa Challenge 2007 this year, Lets use this thread to discuss anything related to the show, you can discuss the show, participants or share articles/ur creations and much more! 😃

Regards,
PSF Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't even know that Pakistan was participating in the challenge this year 😆 I'm so lost on all this
Anyway, I will try to catch SRGMP sometime now 😳
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i duno about the show but the trailor of the show on the musik is pissing me off....... 😆
i think inn kay pass koi aur trailor hai hi nahi 😡
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol thanks for openning this!
umm well rite now all the paki participents are boys...and i think all of them sing really well.
The best part was when they all sang the original Paki versions of all their songs that have been copied by other ppl.
It was great!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...that's cool 😛
Btw, when did SRGMP start ? Has it been evry long ? And when is it aired ? I really wanna watch it 😳
biatchali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fariha17

Wow...that's cool 😛
Btw, when did SRGMP start ? Has it been evry long ? And when is it aired ? I really wanna watch it 😳

in the uk it onli begun this weekend...actully i fink it begun this weekend that has jus passed in india..and in USA and UK

IBserenity thumbnail

Originally posted by: biatchali

in the uk it onli begun this weekend...actully i fink it begun this weekend that has jus passed in india..and in USA and UK

yea it comes on Fri-Sat...u only missed the 1st two epis where they were choosing gharanas...

*Fiza* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't u think tht sikander sung really well..i was quite shocked coz noone praises him and no gharanas wanted to take him..tht was weird...coz he sung better than other contestant..to be honest i think by far only four pakistani singers and tht guy from dubai sung well...others need some more practise..dont u think?
IBserenity thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

don't u think tht sikander sung really well..i was quite shocked coz noone praises him and no gharanas wanted to take him..tht was weird...coz he sung better than other contestant..to be honest i think by far only four pakistani singers and tht guy from dubai sung well...others need some more practise..dont u think?

yea i agree...that yogi guy that they kicked out was good too but oh well...and apurva really needs practice!

Qnz_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PAkistani guyz are the best onez there. Juniad sheik is soo cute. Amanat ali is very good too. He looks like pakistani and reminds me of sami khan. 😳