Ankur Nayyar to replace Amit Sadh in DN

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ankur Nayyar to replace Amit Sadh in Durgesh Nandini
Catch up with Ankur Nayyar , the new Kshitij of Durgesh Nandini.
Date: 5/7/2007 10:24:12 PM

Amit Sadh's stint with Durgesh Nandini has eventually ended. Owing to hospitalization and ill health, Amit has decided to quit the serial. Now that he is out, who gets in to play the character of Kshitij? We need not guess further on this, as we have gathered news. Ankur Nayyar is now all set to play the role of Kshitij in Durgesh Nandini. Ankur is also seen in the serial Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki .

We caught up with Ankur Nayyar on the sets of Durgesh Nandini to get his quotes regarding this new role of his. This is what the actor had to say - "I have been shooting for Durgesh Nandini for the past 2-3 days now. I am really enjoying working here; I am very excited to play the role of Kshitij. Its nice to be Kshitij, his character has lots of shades. I am having fun working with this unit. Amit has been doing the role till now. I would like to start off from where he left, I would like to just initiate with what he has done. Later on, as the story progresses, I would certainly put in a change to the body language and incorporate my thoughts into the character, once the viewers get used to seeing me as Kshitij "

So here is wishing the best of luck for the new Kshitij. Can the new Kshitij bring in high TRP's, keep watching Durgesh Nandini to know more about this..

cheers

resh

Edited by rosewood104 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Horrayyy!!

Can't Wait For Him

<3 Leftyyyyyyy
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Article link posted here already: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/613644

Next time, if you take any articles from Telly Buzz, just make sure you give the link, NOT copy the whole article. Let the members comment on the article at the Buzz section itself.

Thank you.

Closed.