natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello!😊

As we know, Nomi won't be doing videos for Aahat anymore.😭

We would really appriciate if someone else could provide the videos for us!😳

Please post here if you're interested in posing the videos regularly.πŸ˜ƒ

Please note: The videos can't be from other forums/sites or have any other member's logos on them...they must be your own OR from a torrent site.😊

Thanks so much!πŸ˜›

-Aahat Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeh plzzz some one do it. Friendss....................

Anyways i can't so thanks for the post

Tc
Andro 😊
faiza_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guyz if i knew how to do them they'll b here everday 😳
patel_nil21 thumbnail
wHY DON'T YOU GUYZ JUST PROVIDE US A AAHAT VIDEOS by the way you nameyourself aahat dev team. Waiting 4 u 2 show up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: patel_nil21

wHY DON'T YOU GUYZ JUST PROVIDE US A AAHAT VIDEOS by the way you nameyourself aahat dev team. Waiting 4 u 2 show up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

It is not the duty of the Aahat Dev. Team to provide us with videos, and that was quite rude of you. The updaters do not have to provide us with videos either, people spend their own free time just for us to enjoy the videos. Please do not right in Caps, it is considered yelling in IF. I hope you understand what I am saying. Thanks.

faiza_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MereJannuSyeed

It is not the duty of the Aahat Dev. Team to provide us with videos, and that was quite rude of you. The updaters do not have to provide us with videos either, people spend their own free time just for us to enjoy the videos. Please do not right in Caps, it is considered yelling in IF. I hope you understand what I am saying. Thanks.

no offence yeh but i thing thatz not rude at allπŸ˜• shez juz sayin what she thought and every1 haz freedom of speech.

bajee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MereJannuSyeed

it dusn necossarily means dat she was being rude yo....lol