Hansika motwani fan club

raima_123 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

To the very cute,young and talented Hansika Motwani's fanclub.

For all those who dont know her shame on u,neways she was the bubbly and cute girl who worked in many films like koi mil gaya,jaago...etc.she also worked in many hit serials in tellyvision like shaka laka boom boom,des mein nikla hoga chand,etc.now the very beautiful young lady has worked as the lead lady in many telegu fimls and has established herself as a lead actress there and now she is all set to burn the silver screen in bollywood opposite himesh reshammiya in his debut aap ka suroor.

members

lorel

HR ki sayyonni

Edited by Lorel - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raima_123 thumbnail
About Hansika

Born in Mumbai, India, Hansika is currently completing her ninth standard at the Podar International School. A Hindu by birth, Hansika is the daughter of Pradeep Motwani and Mona Motwani. She has a brother by the name of Prashant Motwani. Her mother is a dermatologist while her father works as a businessman. Although Hansika knows a number of languages, she mainly speaks Hindi and broken Tulu.
raima_123 thumbnail

raima_123 thumbnail

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Hey ...
tats really cool !

Riaa ( Hansika ) Rocks 4 sure ! -  She looks gr8 in Aap Kaa Surroor
with Himesh-ji !!!!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️

BTW isn't she a lil older - i think she's 18- or 20 ! 😉

raima_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HR ki sayyonni

Hey ...
tats really cool !

Riaa ( Hansika ) Rocks 4 sure ! -  She looks gr8 in Aap Kaa Surroor
with Himesh-ji !!!!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️

BTW isn't she a lil older - i think she's 18- or 20 ! 😉

firstly welcum to the fanclub,👏👏

honestly speaking even i thought she to be older,but i surfed her fan site and wikipedia,and tht's the date of her birth given there.😊

HR ki sayyonni thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lorel

firstly welcum to the fanclub,👏👏

honestly speaking even i thought she to be older,but i surfed her fan site and wikipedia,and tht's the date of her birth given there.😊

Hey !
thanx ..'
ooh achcha ...hmm
but i still doubt her age ...newayzz we'll knw abt it soon - wen the Aap Kaa Surroor Moviee - date nears ! 😉

cheers,
Ash

-Krupa- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i'd like to join..hansika is my role model..at such a young age she's acheieved so much..
cool_pooja thumbnail
Even i wanna join!! She is really good.. I was really happy when she won an award at Star Parivaar in 2000 for her role in des mien nikla hoga chand.. I was been a huge fan of her for years and following her dramas.. I loved her in hum do haina and the songs in it and in des mien nikla hoga chand she had done such brillant performance and she loved teji so much! 👏
varun_t thumbnail
Hello all, i am new here. 😉

I would like to say just this.......

She is realy too young, she is of same age as my younger sis is. 😳