Is jassi more upset over sameer or samir!

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Is Jassi more upset over her love when she was in collage or upset over Purab leaving her????? i mean i expected her to cry over Arman's sholders, but over the fact that Purab dumped her not over the fact that Samir😕 dumped her she didnt even mentions purabs name on all of that episode🤢. jjkn is making less sense to me every single day🤢. It would be soooo wierd if purab actually came back and Jassi ends up marrying him instead of arman😃, but i guess nothing would be wierd for T&D. They might even make Arman evil again😈 and  jassi could end up with Nandu or even RAj.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Purab's name to be mentioned was not required at all. Armaan knows what relation Jassi and Purab were suppose to have. Also if you remember Armaan had asked her that he knows nothing abt her life and he wants to know that.  so it means her past and not what has been happening the past few days/mths.. he is well aware of it.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Armaan knows what happened with Purab and Jassi.That was the main reason he wanted to take her away and give her a break.he had asked Jassi about her past though he hardly knew he would be opening the pandora's box.
munizaaa thumbnail
I know she was there to foget Purab and all but she fogot him too fast i mean if your Fiance just left you 2 days before the engagement you werent going to foget him that easily and y i arman intrested if there was a guy in jassi's life before😕
anniegupta_ thumbnail
they kinda did show jassi clear up a bit to fast. I mean even if she didn't love purab with all her heart it still hurts.