Those who can't stand aasta and her acts!

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I am sick of those defending her. She is not a kid she needs to grow up! She has forced Sid to be her boyfriend, she is manipulative and possessive has her mother was ! I get so annoyed just seeing her on tv the writeers who have protrayed her have skrewed up. Now kiran entering the picture what is she goinng to screw Aasta mind even more. I think Either aastha will ttry to find her to keep abi and simran apart if it is true that she is coming back. I mean she can't be coming back to make peace only trouble so now we will have her and aasta. I think its hiigh time to get altogether and either end the show or start a new triangle with Sid sia and aasta. ITs time to let simran and Abi be high time!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepAnBH thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

teen, the reason why people support aastha though she is manipulative lies in your own post. You have called her a kid and asked her to grow up. Many might have a soft corner for the idiotic things she does and think its more an act of immaturity triggered by jealousy rather than scheming.

Another triangle Sid, Sia and aastha...oh no...I mean the traingle is such an old trick and unfortunately not a win -win situation, not even for the united pair, as they are troubled by the past and threatened by the future.

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey.. i understand what you are saying.. but look at it from aasthas view of point.. she was the center of attention for simran and now that place has been given to sia.. we see that simran does not spend much time with aastha bc she is always busy wiht sia... and also, aastha didnt force sid to be with her... he made that choice... i guess she just need some time to grow up and face each thing at a time..too many things have been thrwn to het at a short time..