Frequent Posters

sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

woww..... chudel .... u go n tell us ... how it was like>?or she was like
hahahhaahah
kathu thumbnail
actually even where i stay there is a ghosts and we always hear voices in the night so i don't think I wanna see and I hav already seen a ghost when I was 11 yrs old so I don't wanna see it.
sweetsang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rili!!!omg... i like reading n watchin them on tvs bt in reality .....u have had quite a run ins with thm
sweetjatti01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well i havent seen one, but my mom said tht when she was littl there waz a goat in da kitchen n my grandma got up n gave some sweets 2 da goat, when tht went outside it truned in2 a man and my cousin he said tht when he waz in da club, well he lives in london, it was him n his friends, they saw a gal n she came alone with them they said they will drop her off, when they were in da car, her feets were facin different way, they ran out da car n ran away.
Natasha3 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathu

actually even where i stay there is a ghosts and we always hear voices in the night so i don't think I wanna see and I hav already seen a ghost when I was 11 yrs old so I don't wanna see it.

wat did it look like?😕

brownb4u thumbnail
hey ma ucle was cumng from saudi to india when he was on his way to airport he saw a beautiful lady and was ready to give her a lift and when he saw tht her lege were turned in a diff side he was shivering....... 😆 😆