whos side will simran take? - Page 2

Poll

whs side will simran tke knwn’g both aastha and sia love sid?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Simran was taking Aastha's side just becuz she thought Sia considered Sid just as a good friend, as soon as she'll know about the truth that Sia starts loving the ONLY GUY IN MUMBAI 😕 i.e:SID, she'll definitely change her attitude and will take Sia's side.
peacestead thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

Simran was taking Aastha's side just becuz she thought Sia considered Sid just as a good friend, as soon as she'll know about the truth that Sia starts loving the ONLY GUY IN MUMBAI 😕 i.e:SID, she'll definitely change her attitude and will take Sia's side.

Just a thought scorpio pk,dont u feel that if sid does not love Astha and still marries her that he is not being fair to Astha, it will be a one sided relationship, I mean for Astha it will be love but for Sid it will just be a compromise and if Sid and Sia really are in love then dont you think that they really do have the right to be together regardless of what Simran thinks?At this point I really dont know whos side Simran will take but i think that Sid should marry Astha only if he really loves her and not just to please simran aunty!!!!!!!!For Astha it should'nt be like Sid is giving the Bakshish of marriage, whenever she marries she should marry a person who loves her just as intensely as she loves that person, with Sid i dont see that happening and Astha as a pretty, young girl in her own right deserves better and not a marriage based on compromise.

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio_pk

-- i agree with you 100%... aastha will be left alone, simran always does things thinkn shes doing the right thng but it ends up to be the wrong thing
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacestead

Just a thought scorpio pk,dont u feel that if sid does not love Astha and still marries her that he is not being fair to Astha, it will be a one sided relationship, I mean for Astha it will be love but for Sid it will just be a compromise and if Sid and Sia really are in love then dont you think that they really do have the right to be together regardless of what Simran thinks?At this point I really dont know whos side Simran will take but i think that Sid should marry Astha only if he really loves her and not just to please simran aunty!!!!!!!!For Astha it should'nt be like Sid is giving the Bakshish of marriage, whenever she marries she should marry a person who loves her just as intensely as she loves that person, with Sid i dont see that happening and Astha as a pretty, young girl in her own right deserves better and not a marriage based on compromise.

I totally agree that Sid should'nt marry Aastha if he does'nt have any soft corner for her in his heart, but that was his choice and why he keeps on deceiving Aastha that he will never leave her.If Sia would'nt start loving him then also Sid-Sia relationship would be one-sided anyway.
I agree that Aastha deserves a loving ,sincere life partner but who knows if she'll find one then Sia will start loving that person too as its so easy for her to fall in love for ANYONE.