Article:Amit sadh quits DN

anishma24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Bigg fight!
After a huge fight with the production house, Amit Sadh has decided to quit Durgesh Nandini

RANJIB MAZUMDER

Amit Sadh seems to have had enough. The actor recently had a huge showdown with producer Shobhna Desai and he has decided to quit the show. Although he was reluctant to enter Durgesh Nandini after his reality show stint in Bigg Boss, Amit signed the show after much persuasion. But, fate had different plans for him. It so happened that the actor was down with high fever and was seriously ill. His doctor asked him to take a break, but the production house completely ignored his health concerns. As a result, his condition became worse. Finally, the actor was hospitalised.
When Amit was in the hospital, he didn't receive a single call from the production house nor did anyone visit him. The animosity between the actor and the production house increased with each passing day. Like a true professional, Amit resumed shooting as soon as he was released from hospital. But, eventually, he could not take the pressure any more. He fell ill again. But, when the production house refused to co-operate, the actor could not take it any more. That is when Amit decided to walk out of the show.
The actor who is still in hospital says, "I have decided to quit the show formally, as soon as I am released from the hospital. I need time to get back into shape."
When quizzed about the showdown, he says diplomatically, "Arguments and disagreements are bound to happen when someone is working in a daily soap. There was nothing personal about it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahman2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good decision!!! What does the production house think of itself!!!??? No respect for actors!!! Atleast Balaji people pamper their actor a lot!!! Very good decision Amit!!! Also, the drama was so boring!!! The story is heading nowhere!!!!!!!
Excellent decision Amit!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by rahman2005 - 17 years ago
music_rules thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwwww that's so depressing i hope something works out and he doesn't quit 😭
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rahman2005

Good decision!!! What does the production house think of itself!!!??? No respect for actors!!! Atleast Balaji people pamper their actor a lot!!! Very good decision Amit!!! Also, the drama was so boring!!! The story is heading nowhere!!!!!!!
Excellent decision Amit!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Completly agree! People say Balaji is a trouble but look here! I agree Balaji pamper their actors alot and that is a good thing!

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
oh no!!! 😭 he is so good!!i wonder whose gonna play kshitij now?
Edited by coolpal - 17 years ago
-Chicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good to hear that πŸ˜›

<3 Leftyyyyyy
moon.beam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was really bad from the part of production house........health matters shud be given importance.......they cant jus simply ask someone to stay for shooting like tht................... 🀒
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jersey_Chickxox

Good to hear that πŸ˜›

<3 Leftyyyyyy

πŸ˜†better amit than mohit, hain na Leftyy?

<3 Rightyyyyy

-Chicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: THiNKiN OF YOU

πŸ˜†better amit than mohit, hain na Leftyy?

<3 Rightyyyyy

lol yep πŸ˜†

<3 Leftyyyyyy

145665 thumbnail
he was perfect for kshitij n a very gud decesion by amit the production house dont even care 4 there actors balaji production is far much better in this case anyways but i really miss amit in kshitij role