sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Manas who has been portrayed as a very deligent, sensible, understanding and forgiving character has been suddenly made to look very common...He was so very mature in the beginning. Even when Urmila was playing around with Ashwin, Manas showed so much of good character in handling her.After she killed Ashwin also, he was always there to help her and he almost forgot what she had done to him.In scenes where Manas was in Singapore with Simran, he was still thinking of the good time he had with Urmila there when they were on their honeymoon.Actually his character was portrayed in such a way that he was a man who could do no mistake.

But now, why is his character taking a complete turnaorund? I agree he has every right to marry again as he is divorced. But there was no need to spoil his character so badly i.e. drop his character from the top.

This shows that "To err is Human".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kline thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No I think it's high time Manas moved on.ria is very different from all other women he has so far come across hence his reaction to her is unconventional.
Urmilla anyway can never gain back the same place in his heart after going to such an extent to ruin her own ,her husband's and most importantly her chid's life.
I think what's happening between manas & ria is very beautiful.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Right Kline.Manas has always been too much in control of his emotions and it's time he let goes.He never had a happy marriage with Urmilla ( she was a first rate nag and a very bitchy about him and simran).Then came her horrid betrayal which ruined all of them.Just imagine how much their kid suffered.

So Ria is really a breath of fresh air and what's happening is not only natuaral bul very beautiful.About time too.

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am with you minnie. i am so very happy for manas. with riya by his side, he really has a genuine smile on his lips and their wavelengths match so very well. manas definitely deserves someone much much better than urmilas or simran. riya, a well balanced , mature, sensible and youthful makes a right choice for manas. i am glad manas and riya are happy together. more importantly sonnu could feel at ease with riya which speaks a lot about rioya's motherhood. riya, manas and sonu would maje a wonderful loving family.