Dinesh didn't show good sportsmanship

ammmu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Was really surprised when I saw the episode..!!

Dinesh is definitely not what a true sportsman should be.

Look at the person in the eye.. when Saumya shook his hand he didn't even look at him and neither did he the second time, and he did it so half-heartedly.

The entire time too, not even talking properly and he was saying all this "zindagi ka sawaal hain"... i understand that whatever happened between them .. Actually can someone tell me what happened ?? I am still confused😕 Saumya said Dinesh can't do opening is it something like that..?

But even later on, you can tell how Dinesh does not mean it when Sweta asked him who is the better cricket player and Dinesh immediately says Saumya but then has to defend himself by saying that it's only by comparing each other, otherwise Shahid is better player.

The entire time.. if Saumya has problems then it's there but atleast he does not show it. Was totally cool, calm, and collected the whole time and was a very good sportsman towards Dinesh.

I am not saying Saumya is flawless; he has made mistakes but he is determined, strong, and a good sportsman which is what matters.

To see people like him go.. really makes me upset..!!

All the best to you Saumya Jain, yu will do well in the future and all the best to Harpreet as well..!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sim_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
yea...i also thought that too..
i think that saumya said dinesh wasn't a good opener or batsmen something like that...and its so true that dinesh shows it and saumya didn't...and its not like saumya wasn't confident...he certainly was...but dinesh was way too over confident...i mean when they were asking that who would be a good captain...people were supposed to vote for someone other than themselfs...but dinesh is like i am going to be captain cause i have wat others don't...its not dinesh was wrong but u should compliment others as well..saumya could have improved and he surely would have...maybe dinesh just gave a vote to him because he said stuff to him...ohh well...dinesh should have taken wat saumya said as an improvement mark...that would've been showing good sportmenship... 😊