trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

We rejoin the trial where Chand has just stood up and objected to what is being said in the courtroom. Everyone just stops and looks her way, including Veer. She takes off the top of her burkha to reveal her face and her whole family is shocked. Mahindra stands up. Veera says, "I am the proof of Veer. Veer was with me that night." Mahindra asks, "what are you saying Chand?" Chand says that she worships him, but she didn't want her love to make an innocent man to suffer. The judge stops her and tells her to go to the witness box. Chand goes and swears an oath to tell the truth. She sits and removes the hood from her outfit to reveal a hot pink sari. (you go girl). Chand says that she didn't want her marriage ruined because of this and kept silent but today she "didnt want an innocent man jailed". "So my silence is over."

She flashes back to the night of Parth's murder, where little girls are dancing in a circle. she goes to the girls and tells Kiran to stop dancing and come eat. Then a girl says someone wants to meet her, and takes her to the back of the house. Then chand goes all the way to the back to a dark room. Seeing noone there, Chand is about to leave when a man's arm stops her. She turns to look who it is, and sees Veer. "Veer! You! You're here? Veer, go from here!" She starts to panic. Veer says, "listen to me." she says, "I don't want to listen to anything you say." she starts to cry. then she becomes quiet. Veer tells her, "I have something to say, then I will go from here. I thought I would stay with you and my child for the rest of my life. but seeing Mahindra I know you don't need me. I will go but before I do, just for once, forgive me. I will go far from you and from my child. I will never forget this, your values." then at that moment, they both hear Krishna scream from upstairs.

Chand says, "Judge, whatever happened to Parth, Veer didn't do it. Because Veer was with me." then the courtroom starts getting noisy with people talking. The judge says that chand has given testimony that proves Veer is not guilty. "The case is dismissed." Mahindra has a betrayed look on his face. (poor guy, everyone knows the unborn child is not his.) He gets up from his seat and walks out.

Veer goes to Chand after people leave the room. He says, "Thank you for that. Forgive me, Chand, forgive me."

the scene shifts outside, where Chand catches up with her parents and siblings. She says, "Ma." Nutan turns around and gives her an angry look. (she does that to all of her daughters.) she asks her, "where is Mahindra?" Then Nutan asks her in a loud voice, "why are you asking me? I have no answers. You have freed someone who raped you, who ruined this family, who ruined your life, and now you've sacrificed your love for him." then Chand defends her decision. She says that Veer was innocent. She continues to explain what she did, why she testified, when Neelkanth says, "I dont' want to hear anymore. Take me away from here." They all leave her there.

then the freed Veer goes to Krishna and Karan standing together outside, (and she is with the man who just kidnapped her the other day), and they both glare at him. He says to Krishna, "forgive me, I am sorry." Karan says meanly to him, "there are some things that can't be forgiven. Then Karan threatens him, and says that if he ever comes near Krishna, that "I will kill you." "Come on Krishna." and they walk away, leaving Veer in the dust.

The scene shifts to the Neelkanth house, where Chand has gone in and sees Krishna, looking very pale and unhappy. she says "Didi, forgive me. I didn't stick up for Veer, I stuck up for the truth." Krishna makes chand feel guilty by saying, I thought my sister would support me in whatever I was going through. but I thought wrong. "I will never forgive you Chand. Never."

The scene shifts to Chand's house, where a big storm is brewing outside. the windows are open and wind is coming through them. Chand comes and starts closing all of the windows, stopping them from flapping around. She goes to the temple in the house, and seeing the flame of the diya flickering because of the weather, takes her hand and shields the flame from the wind. she tells the Durga image that her life is now a storm. she says that outside the storm will end, but the storm inside only you can end it. She puts her hands together and prays that the storm of her relationship ends.

Chand goes to Mahindra in his study, where he is sitting working on a laptop at his desk. She says to him , "I have something to tell you. I am scared that our relationship is over." Mahindra just glares at her like she just shot his foot. she says that Veer committed a crime against her, but not against Krishna. That she told the truth. "If you feel that I am wrong, then just once forgive me. I love you a lot." she says these words with conviction. But she turns and looks at the desk, and he has already left. the camera freezes on chand's face.

*welcome to a new month! What can I say, I think Chand had guts to come out with the truth. It's hard to get through an entire half hour without Parth. And I think Karan is scared that his guilt will be discovered and he will try to pay Veer to leave town. what does everyone think?*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sopna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 thanks for update
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thankyou so much for update. 👏 👏
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx a lot for the lovely update 👏 yes i feel the same..chand did the correct thing by speaking the truth!!!and even i wnat parth to be back and marry krishna..
anchal10 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 Thanks for the update.

I think Karan is behind all this.
gayatri_haters thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hats off to Chand for standing for the truth and protecting Veer for he is innocent. I also think that Karan or maybe his grandmother is behind this "Parth's death". I hope that they find him out soon and he is obsessed with Krishna.