Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
omg after watching todays epi n finding out truth frm chaand i was very very sad n felt so bad 4 her tht no1 was supporting her not even krishna, i understand why mahendra maybe angry with her...but her parents n krishna? she supported the truth n this is wat she got? but on another note...starting 2 like the new veer😛 wat r ur views? is chaand wrong?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
I think chand did the right thing. and eventually her family will realize it.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trina1

I think chand did the right thing. and eventually her family will realize it.

I totally agree with you.

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chaand was right because she support the truth and krishna and veera of all the person should understand it because they always give lecture on how you should support the truth

that chaand forgive veer that was her choice because he did wrong to her so noone can tell her she shouldnt have forgive him
kaju.patel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels_eyes

chaand was right because she support the truth and krishna and veera of all the person should understand it because they always give lecture on how you should support the truth

that chaand forgive veer that was her choice because he did wrong to her so noone can tell her she shouldnt have forgive him

thats a true point, but chaand said that she hadnt forgiven him, she only helped him because she didnt want an innocent person to be punished... just when she came out of court and was talking to her parents... she said something like "usne jo kiya woh maafi ke liyak nahin hai, lekin main yeh nahin chati thi ke ek nirdosh aadmi ko sazaa mille, maine to sirf sachai ka saath diya, aap hi ne to mujhe yeh sikhaiya hai"

and as for chaand supporting the truth, that was right of her, i think everyone else is wrong to accuse her, no-one has a reason to be angry with her... apart from mahendra that is, she shouldnt have hidden it from him...
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaju.patel

thats a true point, but chaand said that she hadnt forgiven him, she only helped him because she didnt want an innocent person to be punished... just when she came out of court and was talking to her parents... she said something like "usne jo kiya woh maafi ke liyak nahin hai, lekin main yeh nahin chati thi ke ek nirdosh aadmi ko sazaa mille, maine to sirf sachai ka saath diya, aap hi ne to mujhe yeh sikhaiya hai"

and as for chaand supporting the truth, that was right of her, i think everyone else is wrong to accuse her, no-one has a reason to be angry with her... apart from mahendra that is, she shouldnt have hidden it from him...

yeah youre right he asked her for forgiveness but she never said "i forgive you" should have paid attention while wachting the video☺️