Urmila's character from now on???

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
What will happen to Urmila now that manas ans riya are openly getting involved with each other. I think she will commit suicide in the jail.What do u people say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont think urmila will commit suicide. since urmila and manas are divorced and urmila being a very dtrong women as potrayed in eaerlier episodes, urmila might start a new life as a single women. shere migt take up a job and start afresh. manas and riyas would continue flirting and ideally since sonu also is happy with tiya, they should get married and have fun.
*Anjali* thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, I agree with rads also. Urmila has been shown as a strong woman and she herself repents what she did to Manas. She knows she was wrong, so even if she's upset, she won't show him (due to her guilt from her past deeds), but she also wouldn't go as far as to commit suicide. I mean, she went to jail and instead of getting depressed there, she is helping other women out--this shows just how strong she is.
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes like how they showed Simran not choosing Abi, even if she wanted to and showed her bold enough to face, they will show Urmila also bold enough to face the world and carry on her life and not be dependent on anybody. This serial is to make women more bold and show how they can be strong. This intention is really good. Or else some directors just want to show women crying all the time and fit for nothing.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That's true Surnita.This serial really shows that inspite of yearning for a life partner,they carry on resolutely with their lives.

In case of Simran and her feelings for Abhi,a song comes to my mind:

Tere bina zindagi me koi

shikwa to nahi

shikwa nahi shikwa nahi

Tere bin zindagi bhi lekin

zindagi to nahi

zindagi nahi zindagi nahi..............

I feel so sad for her.Her character is so similar to one of Suchitra's from Aandhi.

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya what all of you say about Urmila is true. She was portrayed as a strong character. But there is great difference in that situation and the situation now. Even when she killed Ashwin, went to jail, was getting depressed about it, she slowly realised that Manas is such a good person and she has done so much wrong to him. She became alright mainly bcos she knew there was manas to support her. In jail, she had some bad treatment bestowed on her by the police. She again got into a shell. Again it was Manas who gave her the initiative and told her to fight it out. She gained courage JUST BCOS MANAS WAS THERE WITH HER.

Now the situation is different. Its Manas who is not with her. I wont say manas is betraying her bcos manas has his own life to live. Buti think she will not be able to handle this all alone. Maybe simran will console her and be sympatetic to her as we saw her reaction. But the main difference will be that Manas will not be there with her. So i preditcted that Urmila might end her life.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hmm..

I don't think Urmila will end her life. She seems to be strong enough. I think she will undergo the depression because she may be loving Manas now after all he did to her. She may be thinking of getting back to her family. But less does she know about Riya currently.

And also the writers are bringing up some history of Riya. So we really do not know what they have in mind. May be Urmila, Manas, Riya will all end up alone...who knows.

Simaran will have Dr Brian in her life, Abhi will be loosing neha soon...so guess what...it may be different with those three also.

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago