Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey you all, I had a question I was catching up with DSK and got confused on some parts, cause I didn't get to watch the entire episodes. Why did Rhidima run away from home? Or why was she in a hotel? Also, when she is in jail, Vikram calls out to her right? So, how come later on it seems like he doesn't know that Rhidima was in jail and Anupama bails rhidima out? 😕

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So, what's the actual spelling of Chetaniya?

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 17 years ago
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni595

Hey you all, I had a question I was catching up with DSK and got confused on some parts, cause I didn't get to watch the entire episodes. Why did Rhidima run away from home? Or why was she in a hotel? Also, when she is in jail, Vikram calls out to her right? So, how come later on it seems like he doesn't know that Rhidima was in jail and Anupama bails rhidima out? 😕

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

hmm.. well i can answer the 1st q.. Rhiddima runs away coz she is in love with a guy named Mohit but Maya refuses to let her see him so she runs away and goes to the hotel.
after that, i missed the show coz zshare stopped working for me.. i found alternate links so ill watch it and get back to you on the other question!😉
SillyAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey guyz u no how in india its al ahead but what happened to the july 11th update..(india)..like the 10th and 12th and 13th are there but not the 11th of india? why what happened?

plz answer thnks....sooo...confused lol

Afifa 😃
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: afifa2

hey guyz u no how in india its al ahead but what happened to the july 11th update..(india)..like the 10th and 12th and 13th are there but not the 11th of india? why what happened?

plz answer thnks....sooo...confused lol

Afifa 😃

The updater was unable to provide us an update due to power cut at their place.

SillyAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ohh really ok thnks kimi
Afifa 😛
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey does any1 know the link to the scene where chetanya imagines kissing anu and the other scene where chetanya describes the kind of girl he wants to his mom and anu comes in and models 4 him???
plzzzzzzz reply soon- cause i'm waiting desperately!!! 😃
bsbgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey I know its not good to ask for the videos, but can anyone else put up the July 13th India video since Abhay doesn't have it. It's hard to wait for another two weeks just to see it here in the US. Please. Greatly Appreciated.
Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsbgirl

Hey I know its not good to ask for the videos, but can anyone else put up the July 13th India video since Abhay doesn't have it. It's hard to wait for another two weeks just to see it here in the US. Please. Greatly Appreciated.

I tried asking few people but no one has that video. We just have to wait for US episode to air.😛

shaheenah thumbnail
Hi,

I absolutely love this show and i really appreciate everyones efforts in in trying to update both the indian and us versions of the serial. I have do have one suggestion though. could you perhaps group all the video and written updates for the indian and us versions separates. It would make searching for them a lot easier. Other than that great job to all involved for keeping this site matained.