Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu95 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Can someone please post June 15th US video of Doli Saja Ke! I missed! Thanks!

Charu
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu95

Can someone please post June 15th US video of Doli Saja Ke! I missed! Thanks!

Charu

its gonna be up soon dear.. there was a problem with the video so Abhay is trying to fix it.. hopefully he does and all will be well..😃
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: thebest542

Hi guys, Just wanted to say that u guys all rock and its nice to see everyone posting video downloads and news here.

Also i would like to request if u guys can post the 13th June DSK Download Please!! I have been waiting for ages and its seem to have the usa version up which is not right as the one i was watching when Anupama dad says ok that she can work for fashion designer and says that he has 1 condition for her to work, and then it finishes off there.

So it would be nice to continue that episodes for download as i noticed the desi9.com website has for online but not for download.

Also guys keep up the good work and nice to see everyone contributing to this DSK Forums.

Ps. Can the download for DSK episodes, can be a bit better quality for fullscreen and have at least 70 or 80 megs size downloads ..Please!. (The quality for that is way better and brings real enjoyment like watching it from real t.v)

Many Thanks!!!! Long Live India-Forums!!

here you go.. this is the link to the june 13 video..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/648420
you can download it too.. all our videos can be downloaded.. if you cant, just tell me and ill guide you through it..😊
and for the file size, i cant promise that it will be that big coz as i said, 99% of the members have a regular internet and not the fast one, so it would take hours to just download it and repuload it..😕 if i were the one doing it, it would literally take me an entire day to post one video..
besides, the quality now is quite good.. it just needs getting used to if you are new to the video over the computer watching..😉
bbyangel_1 thumbnail

hi..when will the usa videos be posted in this forum for doli saja ke for the date 18th june - 22nd june 2007

aarti xxx

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbyangel_1

hi..when will the usa videos be posted in this forum for doli saja ke for the date 18th june - 22nd june 2007

aarti xxx

Hi!

well, right now, those episodes havent aired yet so once it comes on tv, we will have it up..😃

Word Count: 0

sumairamg thumbnail
hei guys, i have seen for the first time DOLI SAJA KE on Sahara one and it was so nice. SO i need a help, someone can plzzzzzzzzzz send me the episodes of this serial from the begining.

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuu
bbyangel_1 thumbnail
hey der..i would like to know when will the india videos of doli saja ke from 25th-29th june..when will it be posted because vidoes of 25th is missing and i would prefer to watch the videos instead of the written updates and also when will all the episodes of USA videos be posted as well? Because half of them are missing.
thanks
aarti
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bbyangel_1

hey der..i would like to know when will the india videos of doli saja ke from 25th-29th june..when will it be posted because vidoes of 25th is missing and i would prefer to watch the videos instead of the written updates and also when will all the episodes of USA videos be posted as well? Because half of them are missing.
thanks
aarti

hmmm if im not mistaken, i think these episodes will be this week or next week.. im not sure.. ill find out and tell you!😉
144398 thumbnail
Hi Everyone i was woundering if sombody could post me a video of June 07 please!!
I'm abit confused for the last two weeks!!! and thanks in advance 😉
SillyAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey can xome opne PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ post the july 6th video...plz i've been waiting for such a long time!!!

plz i'd be glad to see it and i'd thank you a million...Afifa 😛