Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sujjal2

hi
i find this forum is quite confusing --can we do two dsk one for india and one for us separately and update are not as organised as in for other indian tv drama
please do something
thanks

Will arrange and make a post explaining everything! thanks for pointing that out!😊
-aditi- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ummm i need help!can i have pics of both bakha nd chetanya 2getha,i need a few pics of just da two!
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heya :)
can some1 tell me wht has happ soo far in the serial!
thnkz in advance
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

heya :)
can some1 tell me wht has happ soo far in the serial!
thnkz in advance

Hey Supriya!!
ok here's what happened so far from the very beginning:

The story is about Anupama, whose birth coincides with her mother's death, leading to her father Vikram hating her and blaming her for the mother's death. She is brought up lovingly by the house help Badri Kaka. Vikram remarries to Maya, the evil stepmother! She hates Anupama but acts like a loving mother to her in front of Vikram. Anupama is taunted so much that she herself believes that she is manhoos.Maya has two children, Ved, the stepbrother who really loves Anupama and stands up for her all the time, and Rhiddima, the evil stepsister who hates Anupama as well. Maya's mother also stays there and is as evil as Maya.
On Anupama's birthday, Vikram insults her for trying to celebrate it since it is the death anniversary of the mother. But fate comes in when a family friend, Viren comes and cheers Anupama up. Viren loves her very much and wants to make her the bride of his son Ved. Viren tells this to his wife Veena but she objects saying that Anupama is manhoos. Viren does not listen and goes ahead with the engagement, to which Vikram agrees. Veena and Maya team up to break the engagement before it happens and they succeed by Veena faking a heart attack just as they are about to exchage rings. Veena brainwashes Ved into thinking the way she does and the engagement is cancelled.
Now in comes Chaitanya, the prince charming who is madly in love with Anupama! Chaitanya is a really rich business tycoon who is the son of Vikram's really close friend and Chaitanya stays in the house with them all. Maya and her mother want Chaitanya to marry Rhiddima and they try to fix them up together. Rhiddima plays along but is in love with Mohit, a middle class boy who is already married! She does not know about this and wants to marry him. Maya catches them together and is furious with Rhiddima. Chaitanya sees the way Anupama is treated and he tries to fix the relationship between her and Vikram. He finds out that she is a very good designer so her presents her designs to Vikram and when he reall likes it, Chaitanya reveals that it is Anupama who did it and so Chaitanya convinces Vikram to hire her and he does but reluctantly...
meanwhile, day by day, Chaitanya falls more and more in love with Anupama but does not know how to say it..
and of course, the usual Maya and her mother trying to make Anupama look truly manhoos in front of everyone.

Nice to see you here Supriya!! hope you join the section! the show is jsut a month old so you can catch up very easily!!😉
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditisilawat

ummm i need help!can i have pics of both bakha nd chetanya 2getha,i need a few pics of just da two!

check the gallery dear.. there are a few there..😃
-aditi- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mikey.S

check the gallery dear.. there are a few there..😃

thankoooo 😛will do soo😉

lilroses_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
I don't know if this has been suggested before but I think it would be really helpful to create a video/update archive. It's difficult to find videos/updates for DSK as it is but the US/India time difference makes it worse. So, hopefully, the archive would make it easier for members to get updates and watch videos. It would also decrease the number of topics created asking for videos of the show. Thank you
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilroses_89

Hi,
I don't know if this has been suggested before but I think it would be really helpful to create a video/update archive. It's difficult to find videos/updates for DSK as it is but the US/India time difference makes it worse. So, hopefully, the archive would make it easier for members to get updates and watch videos. It would also decrease the number of topics created asking for videos of the show. Thank you

Hey dear!
im in the process of making one.. check the topic titled DSK Mansion Under Construction.. the link to the video and written archives is already there!😉
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mmm interesting :)
i will strt watching it
it reminds of the serial tht used to come on starplus ages ago.....
i will b active soon here :)
thebest542 thumbnail
Hi guys, Just wanted to say that u guys all rock and its nice to see everyone posting video downloads and news here.

Also i would like to request if u guys can post the 13th June DSK Download Please!! I have been waiting for ages and its seem to have the usa version up which is not right as the one i was watching when Anupama dad says ok that she can work for fashion designer and says that he has 1 condition for her to work, and then it finishes off there.

So it would be nice to continue that episodes for download as i noticed the desi9.com website has for online but not for download.

Also guys keep up the good work and nice to see everyone contributing to this DSK Forums.

Ps. Can the download for DSK episodes, can be a bit better quality for fullscreen and have at least 70 or 80 megs size downloads ..Please!. (The quality for that is way better and brings real enjoyment like watching it from real t.v)

Many Thanks!!!! Long Live India-Forums!!