Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
i wanted to ask that...usa is behindd..compared to india..can anybody tell mee...is it weeks behindd or months? 😃 😃

didnt want to post a separate topic for thatt 😳 😳
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

i wanted to ask that...usa is behindd..compared to india..can anybody tell mee...is it weeks behindd or months? 😃 😃

didnt want to post a separate topic for thatt 😳 😳

its just one week behind india...😛 we have india updates now.. hopefully, we can get indian videos soon..😊
sujjal2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi i have tried for last 1/2 hr to find us update for june 4-- i even tried may 28 india video but nothing there
please respond
thanks
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujjal2

hi i have tried for last 1/2 hr to find us update for june 4-- i even tried may 28 india video but nothing there
please respond
thanks

May 28 video
June 4 update: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/638465

Oh and, the june 4 update is india update.. we will be getting those from now on..😊
And you can go to the archive mansion.. all links to everything you need is there...😃 if you want the june 4 usa version, then, that would be May 28 USA...(india is one week ahead of usa...😊)

hope that helps dear!
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was looking through the archive and i think its all usa episodes.. do we have an archive for indian episodes???
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

i was looking through the archive and i think its all usa episodes.. do we have an archive for indian episodes???

right now, the archive only has usa updates.. but for this month, i will start making the indian updates.. its just taking some time coz there are lots of adjustments to be done so the archive will be orderly with the dates.. will be done by this coming week..😊
Guju Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The USA vidoes are behind Indias. So can some1 please tell me what India date would the June 6th USA video b?😊
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Guju Girl

The USA vidoes are behind Indias. So can some1 please tell me what India date would the June 6th USA video b?😊

I don't get what u mean.😕

sujjal2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi
i find this forum is quite confusing --can we do two dsk one for india and one for us separately and update are not as organised as in for other indian tv drama
please do something
thanks
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guju Girl

USA is one week behind so June 6 India would be May 30 USA😊